Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Upper caste Indians looking down upon lower caste Indians and aligning with foreigners to further malign them.

Thank you said by: suni51

Nature's law... Survival of the fittest ! However, things have reversed now with more benefits being showered on the so called lower castes at least in our country ! 

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

What logic to defend oppression. Hats off to you. Justice is still far away.

No one in their sane mind would want to remain suppressed forever regardless of the caste or class, they are bound to retaliate. So , there will be change in power structure. If they don't fight for their rights , they suffer !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

History is full of examples where by force or otherwise vast majority have been suppressed for centuries by few. So please do not leave the onus on the downtrodden to escape moral responsibility. A nice ploy to deflect guilt by upper castes.

vijay wrote:

Upper caste Indians looking down upon lower caste Indians and aligning with foreigners to further malign them.

that is why India is not progressing in their thoughts of developing his own country while other country getting progressed day by day.

bhuyali saroj

How did the subject turn to caste??? Still fail to understand! On another note, these low caste people are selling off their rich, cultivable lands to builders for nice tidy amounts and go vacationing in foreign countries where there low caste standards raise their heads when they spit in public places, wear unkempt clothes and make a mess in general. Guess that makes nice image of our country, so to speak!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

We Indians regardless of caste and creed are champions at spitting whenever we feel like. I am constantly reprimanding students not to spit around the school campus, more so now because of Ramadaan fasting . Even otherwise this is a national shame , seen only in India..

Indian atmosphere is full of dust and that is also one reason why even persons who do not chew tobacco frequently spit especially those who remain outdoors for long time. Yes they should exercise restraint when in cleaner atmospheres.

I experienced the practice of spitting while I was traveling in a Bus. The person who was sitting before me spat through the window. It came and fallen on me. The person who spat simply laughed at me and gave a free advise that i should  have closed the window shutter.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.