Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

I think so, it all started with the non-aligned movement but the India was cut of from the rest of the world or was seen as in the Russian camp. And the kind of cold war going on in between America and Russia India was considered as one of the least favored nations for USA and most European countries. They failed to keep a balance like other developing countries in India's efforts to lead the world as leader of non aligned nations which boomeranged on us.  

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

usha manohar wrote:

Every nation looks after its interests first, so does America, which also looks after citizens well. The onus is very much on India,as to how this is carried forward to the maximum advantage. if Pakistan has the capability of becoming a favored country of both USA and China, you wonder  where India had failed in its diplomacy all these many years

Forgot it that Pakistan is a favorat country of China, For both country Pakistan is Pawn. USA is using against China, and China is against India.

Non aligned movement was a bloc of nearly 100 nations. Were they all fools. It is surprising that you and Usha want India to be a favorite nation of USA like Pakistan was and now is of China. Seems you lack confidence in your abilities as a nation and want protection. how sad for a large country like India.

I said India was cut off from the main lobby of developed countries led by 5 big ones. I have already said we don't have to depend on America. America is a trader who will go to any extent for getting business. On fact, America is the root cause of weapons and bombs. first it encourage countries to fight with each other and then sell its weapons to them.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Inter dependence will always be there between nations , even when they are developed and almost self sufficient.  Their buying power and the clout that comes with it. India lacks both as of now, may be we have been building  up on that  ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

India does not lack buying power. It usually ends up as the number 1 o r2 defence weapons buyer in the world. Clout is there but gets diluted by the genetic Indian disease of Corruption.

India's entry in to MTCR will enable it  to buy and sell most modern and sophisticated missiles. These supersonic missiles can be sold to Vietnam. in this regard  a two day meeting was held in Vienna to decide on India's application for membership in to the 48 Nation club ended without any breakthrough. However, USA has supported India's entry in to MTCR despite China's consistent defiance, which is expected. With all these, India will ultimately enter in to MTCR.

Efforts have been going on since almost a decade and this is the outcome which has been handled efficiently by Mr Modi and his team..however, the next step may not be easy with China going all out to oppose...

Once the MTCR hurdle is cleared, India has its eye​s set on NSG, which will be much difficult a nut to crack.

The Brazilian envoy said that India’s membership of the MTCR will be helpful in the NSG campaign “only laterally”.

“Because, what is essential for some countries is to make sure that there are enough safeguards, and then some countries need more time for discussion. And there are other countries saying that they want to make sure that India will not block other countries,” he said.

China, which has been lobbying for Pakistan to be a member too, has been the most vocal opponent of India’s entry, insisting that the NSG was “part and parcel of the international non-proliferation regime” and therefore new members should sign the Non-Proliferation Treaty (NPT).

(Source)

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

It would be foolish to expect Pakistan will be friendless. China will oppose USA and extract its pound of flesh to soften its stand against India in NSG. South Africa and New Zealand and Turkey are also against us and siding with China.

The handful of other Nations opposing India's entry in to the group MTCR including South Africa, New Zealand and Turkey, some what softened their stance, opening  the door to a process under which non -NPT states such as India might join. China is the only country opposing the entry of India in to MTCR.

http://www.ndtv.com/india-news/nuclear-suppliers-group-meeting-on-indias-membership-ends-inconclusive-1417783

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.