23 year old Soumya, who worked in a Mall was  returning home by a Train . The miscreants attacked Soumya in the Women's compartment. Govinacharmy, a serial offender from Tamil Nadu tried to rob her. Soumya. But  Soumya  fought. She was pushed off from the moving train. and raped.Ultimately, she succumbed to the injuries and died.

The top court said, there is evidence of rape..But not enough of Murder.

What do you say about this unfortunate incident ?

http://www.ndtv.com/kerala-news/keralas-soumya-died-after-rape-on-tracks-attacker-wont-hang-says-court-1458999

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

For one our judicial system has a lot of loop holes. The situation is so bad that if you have money or the right lawyer you can jst about do anything and still escape unharmed. A good lawyer can always twist and turn the facts. Sorry state of affairs it is.

Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated - Confucius

Yes. Judiciary system in India needs a thorough overhauling. Yes from seeing such incidents, one feels that there is no law for the Poor. The law is meant for rich and influential in the system.

It is a well known fact that Law is blind and goes only by the evidence presented, that's how Salman Khan got away and so many others. There are also enough number of people here who would twist facts for a price.I also blame the police investigation and the prosecutor for not doing enough ground work and present a water tight case ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

usha manohar wrote:

It is a well known fact that Law is blind and goes only by the evidence presented, that's how Salman Khan got away and so many others. There are also enough number of people here who would twist facts for a price.I also blame the police investigation and the prosecutor for not doing enough ground work and present a water tight case ..

Yes courts are depends of evidence and it is duty of police to submit evidence before courts. Everyone knows about working style of police of India.

anil wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

Yes courts are depends of evidence and it is duty of police to submit evidence before courts. Everyone knows about working style of police of India.

I agree.Police failed to provide evidence

anil wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

Supreme court dismissed saying that there is abduction but there is no evidence rape and murder

rambabu wrote:
anil wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

Supreme court dismissed saying that there is abduction but there is no evidence rape and murder

No sir Supreme court accepted rape but not murder.

anil wrote:
rambabu wrote:
anil wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

Is it ? perhaps this is the latest development. I will check But as far as I know there was no murder

The court sees only those things which are brought in front of him and other things are erased by the culprit. So it is just like a game for a culprit which he plays which an ease.

sdfafa

rambabu wrote:
anil wrote:
rambabu wrote:
anil wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

Is it ? perhaps this is the latest development. I will check But as far as I know there was no murder

This is what happens when you post links without reading the article..You do it every time and then argue ! below given from the article you have provided the link for ..

A fast track court had held Govindachamy guilty of rape and murder and sentenced him to death. The Kerala High Court confirmed the sentence. The Supreme Court, hearing Govindachamy's petition, said today that there is evidence of rape but not enough of murder.

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.