The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Each of our state had its own set of complex and often violent political equation but by far UP and Bihar seem to be the worst of the lot  with absolutely no ethics,..British Kumar otherwise a good leader has a gauntlet like Lalu.. Thankfully yesterday Ajay Alok the JDU spokesperson was genuinely sorry for having sided with parties like SAP and Congress. In  fact after Congress party MP made his infamous statement the party distanced itself from his stand..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: suni51
Shampa Sadhya wrote:
anil wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

It all boils down to the popularity of Modi and BJP and the successful manner in which they have steered this country on to better things ..

Yes we have a right PM after long time. I am telling you an example of politics of Samajwadi Party, Mulayam Singh is supremo of this party. His son, CM of UP, terminate one minister who have allegation of corruption but Mulayam Singh call  him back and again throne in as minister. One person is corrupt for son but honest for father.

UP politics is an extremely nasty one. For supremacy and power they can go to any extent.

UP public have golden chance to say good bye to behanji and Neta Ji, try another option BJP

MG Singh wrote:

Historically Indian themselves betrayed each other . One can recollect Jaichand joined Mohammed of Ghor against Prithviraj and one of the sons of Shivaji went over to Aurangzeb. Not forgetting Mir Jafar betrayal of the Nawab Sirujdowlah in the battle at Plassey. Thus Kejriwal and party are doing what is in the blood of Indians. 

Prithviraj and Shivaji are also had Indian blood. Don't blame Indian bloods, you and me also have Indian blood.

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar

Now , there is no need for the Government to prove Surgical Strikes. Indian Army has given all the proofs pertaining to Surgical Strikes on POK to the Government. The Army said it has no objection to release all those Videos. Now the PM has to decide whether to give the Videos to the press especially  to Congress and AAP who insisted on proofs. These parties said that Surgical Strikes are fake and defamed the Army. Now Rajnath Singh, HM said affirmatively that there is no need to prove the Surgical Strikes on POK. Everybody respects the contribution of Army in keeping the Security of the Nation.

I'm of the opinion that as long as ceasefire violations by Pakistan continue, Proofs pertaining to Surgical Strikes should not be given. India has the support of almost all the Countries.

Something very amusing is going on now with Congress and even Sharada Pawar claiming that they all carried out surgical strikes during their regime which the Defence authorities have negated. One can see the desperation here , not wanting BJP getting any claim to glory, so shamelessly they jump in with false claims..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

If I'm not mistaken, It was Rahul who said that Surgical Strikes happened in 2013 - 20i4 too . But it was clarified by the concerned authorities that they were not Surgical Strikes. It's clear now these opposition Parties will use all the dirty tricks to defame the Government.

rambabu wrote:

If I'm not mistaken, It was Rahul who said that Surgical Strikes happened in 2013 - 20i4 too . But it was clarified by the concerned authorities that they were not Surgical Strikes. It's clear now these opposition Parties will use all the dirty tricks to defame the Government.

If surgical strike happen in 2013 and 2014 Pakistan strongly opposed it. Second thing if previous government show courage of surgical strikes, country don't face present situation.

Military actions are secret. There is no need to give publicity to this. There is no need to give proof of surgical action or any war action. who needs proof?  Pakistan does not. They claim that there was no such action. Let them say? why care?  There is no alternative to fully trust the defence forces and the government.  Foreign relation and defence are very delicate issues.  

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

It is not easy to deal with a terrorist nation like Pakistan since by now they have been left to have their way far too long. If steps had been taken early on to curb the situation in Kashmir effectively, the situation would not have deteriorated to this extent. However , we are slowly seeing a change in the attitude of the people after Pakistan has been exposed in more ways than any time before by the steady efforts of Modi and the Defence forces, who have been tirelessly carrying on with their mission for decades..

In the current situation, most secularists and left wing activists are the real traitors who are demanding proof of army action, multiple requests to government to treat the terrorists in custody in a rightful and kind manner. Arundhati Roy and her ilk are busy advocating for the rights of terrorists as humans, not caring the way they have unleashed a bloody battle against our country. Read the following link where Ajit Doval had very nicely and fittingly slammed her in his reply.

http://internethindu.org/2016/10/08/ajit-dowal-thrashed-anti-national-arundhati-roy-in-this-letter-here-is-what-he-wrote/

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.