Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
usha manohar wrote:
anil wrote:
Divya wrote:

i dont have enough knowledge in the matter to comment on the equation with the center... but definitely there will be changes in the structure in TN. As i see it

1. The party may be headed for split with Sasikala and OPS leading a segment each

2. Sasikala or one of her relatives will become the face of AIADMK.. but how far the party will progress of win election needs to be seen. People blinded believed Amma,, so if sasikala comes she may be able to cash in on those sentiments. She also has a lot of time in hand since the next election is due only in 2019

3. Another possibility i see is some fraction of the MLA's moving to the opposition party with Stalin .. Sasikala Pushpa in particular. In that case AIADKM could loose their majority along with the power

Evrything said and done. AIADMK can not and will not be same without JJ. She was the party and the party was her.

Sasikala is not smart like Jaya lalita. it is looking hard that she will keep party intact.

Shashikala may be smarter and much more manipulative than one expects if the reports are to be believed. According to Tehelka she probably was slow poisoning Jayalalitha and also got all the MLAs to sign on black paper a few hours before Jayalalitha breathed her last. She is also very much in possession of Jayalalithas expensive house and property..

Very rightly said. Sasikala is smarter and more so now since all her family is back on the center stage unlike before when JJ had kept them away. She had also tried slow poisoning her way back in 2011. After which they had a  fallout. But they soon came back together. With JJ gone both she and her extended family would definitely claim stake not only on the party but also on her asserts (absence of a will is going to make matters easier for them i guess). 

Sharing an ndtv new link, which talks about a midnight coup Usha talked about. Its shocking that as per the report JJ had died even before 2PM on Monday, but it was declared only 12 AM the next day. 

http://www.ndtv.com/tamil-nadu-news/sasikala-natarajans-alleged-midnight-coup-stunned-jayalalithaas-party-1635220

Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated - Confucius

Very rightly said. Sasikala is smarter and more so now since all her family is back on the center stage unlike before when JJ had kept them away. She had also tried slow poisoning her way back in 2011. After which they had a  fallout. But they soon came back together. With JJ gone both she and her extended family would definitely claim stake not only on the party but also on her asserts (absence of a will is going to make matters easier for them i guess). 

Sharing an ndtv new link, which talks about a midnight coup Usha talked about. Its shocking that as per the report JJ had died even before 2PM on Monday, but it was declared only 12 AM the next day. 

http://www.ndtv.com/tamil-nadu-news/sasikala-natarajans-alleged-midnight-coup-stunned-jayalalithaas-party-1635220

It is true that she was dead long before it was actually declared. If you have been following news of the last day, you will notice that the flag was taken off at half mast but as soon as people started throwing stones and unrest was seen to be brewing, the authorities immediately declared that they were taking efforts to revive her and the flag was once again hoisted at full mast. So to avoid toptal unrest and a state of chaos, to avoid danger to life of other patients, decision to declare her demise was postponed for later at midnight when people are generally tired and a little more receptive of the sad news. It was a matter of law and order and nothing else/

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:

It is true that she was dead long before it was actually declared. If you have been following news of the last day, you will notice that the flag was taken off at half mast but as soon as people started throwing stones and unrest was seen to be brewing, the authorities immediately declared that they were taking efforts to revive her and the flag was once again hoisted at full mast. So to avoid toptal unrest and a state of chaos, to avoid danger to life of other patients, decision to declare her demise was postponed for later at midnight when people are generally tired and a little more receptive of the sad news. It was a matter of law and order and nothing else/

Yes you are right Kalyani. But there is an ambiguity there as well. It was thanthi TV which first flashed the news, without mentioning the source. This happened late in the evening around 6 o clk i think. But if you hear the full ndtv story, it says the sasikala clan claimed even before 2PM she was dead. The full story points to something more fishy, than just the law and order situation.

Divya wrote:
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:

Yes you are right Kalyani. But there is an ambiguity there as well. It was thanthi TV which first flashed the news, without mentioning the source. This happened late in the evening around 6 o clk i think. But if you hear the full ndtv story, it says the sasikala clan claimed even before 2PM she was dead. The full story points to something more fishy, than just the law and order situation.

Every thing is possible in Politics. Power mongers will go to any extent to grab the power. Sasikala is not an exception.

Definitely, because whatever she did in her state was tremendous and a fabulous job which I think that nobody can achieve up to that level, she was only 10 pass but she has the golden heart which I think only some of the politician has.

sdfafa

usha manohar wrote:
anil wrote:
Divya wrote:

i dont have enough knowledge in the matter to comment on the equation with the center... but definitely there will be changes in the structure in TN. As i see it

1. The party may be headed for split with Sasikala and OPS leading a segment each

2. Sasikala or one of her relatives will become the face of AIADMK.. but how far the party will progress of win election needs to be seen. People blinded believed Amma,, so if sasikala comes she may be able to cash in on those sentiments. She also has a lot of time in hand since the next election is due only in 2019

3. Another possibility i see is some fraction of the MLA's moving to the opposition party with Stalin .. Sasikala Pushpa in particular. In that case AIADKM could loose their majority along with the power

Evrything said and done. AIADMK can not and will not be same without JJ. She was the party and the party was her.

Sasikala is not smart like Jaya lalita. it is looking hard that she will keep party intact.

Shashikala may be smarter and much more manipulative than one expects if the reports are to be believed. According to Tehelka she probably was slow poisoning Jayalalitha and also got all the MLAs to sign on black paper a few hours before Jayalalitha breathed her last. She is also very much in possession of Jayalalithas expensive house and property..

Yes I also read about slow poisoning. She is also hold of Jaya's properties, In coming days some other claimant may be put their claim. I thinK Shashi will not keep together all MLA of AIDMK.

Surely it will change. After all it did when MGR died and Jaylaltha emerged sidelining Janaki wife of MGR. The power equation needs to be solved.

I feel that unless AIADMK consolidates it's position, the going will be tough since DMK is not far behind, having lost only with a marginal difference in the last election,  in spite of Ammas larger than life presence. 

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

i feel sooner or later BJP will make its inroads in TN with the support of OPS. Sasikala is likely to be sidelined. 

Even I have a feeling that it is the right time for BJP and other national parties to penetrate into TN politics which has been so far dominated by local parties. Let politics go national level in TN though the local leaders like Amma have always played a crucial role in Central politics.

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.