Well, Delhi elected AAP. They seemed promising at that time. But now we see a different face of this party. They are in news everyday for wrong reasons. Now Punjab election is around the corner. Some feel that AAP will win Punjab.

I would like you to give your opinion on their future..both in upcoming Punjab election and at national level

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

To be frank AAPs future is bleak. Disgusted by this clown's deeds, Delhi Lt. Governor Najeeb Jung resigned.

For a change agreeing with @rambabu...dont expect much from AAP in the near future. Its made a complete mess of the faith people had, so i dnt think it will come back to power any time soon

Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated - Confucius

Personally I find Kejriwal extremely disappointing as a leader who likes being surrounded by controversies rather than concentrate on what he is supposed to do. With all that , going by various news reports , AAP may well take a huge chunk of votes in Punjab thereby changing the political equation and Kejriwal may have a role to play as well..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Initially people were looking at AAP as future of Indian politics. Mr. Arvind Kejriwal has represented as an honest person in front of Delhi public, won their faith and got maximum seats in Delhi. He looks normal for few days, but soon his party members caught in various cases. Some one was having fake degree, and other was caught in extortion case. Then he started shouting against Central government, and putting allegations on Modi ji. He started using PM's name in his every speech and doing nothing. His own behavior has destroyed his and his party's image. So there is no future of AAP in Indian politics.

http://www.comparenshop.in

W ell said.. In the beginning as you said, people of Delhi  and  the entire Country invested lot of faith on Kejriwal. The Country looked at him as a savior of the Country  from corruption. But it took no time for the people of Delhi as well as the people of this Country, that he is not Kegriwal but Crazywal

Well, Delhi elected AAP. They seemed promising at that time. But now we see a different face of this party. They are in news everyday for wrong reasons. Now Punjab election is around the corner. Some feel that AAP will win Punjab.

When Kejriwal first came into the political scene he had the backing of Anna and also people were looking for a leader with a clean message having got fed up with the various scams of that time. He alo seemed a good alternative because of his qualification and bureaucratic background. But power shot into his head pretty soon and he behaves like a monkey with a diamond in its hand not knowing what to do with it. One can see that by his lackadaisical behavior with regard to everything , added to which he is totally irresponsible in his speech and action, never having kept any of his words and promises. But with all that Indian voters forgive and forget very soon and can be very whimsical which might suit Kejriwal very well.. I doubt if we can be rid of him anytime soon !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

kejriwal is liar of nth order.. he is both irresponsible and' who  cares type'. At present, he is the best joker in Delhi.

If we talk about future of AAP in Indian politics, then it seems the survival of this party is very difficult, as people see this party as group of opportunist. This party can win few seats in one or two states, but have no future in other parts of our country. The life of this party is donation received from various sources, and donate-rs will donate till they see some benefit out of this party, when people start ignoring this party, the donation amount will also decrease, and this party will collapse or will be taken over by some other political party. 

http://www.comparenshop.in

Yes, we all have lost faith in him and are fed up of his nautanki each day.

But if polls and sources are to be believed, they might get a huge chunk of votes in Punjab. I want to see the optimistic side of it. If Punjab votes for AAP, we can really evaluate their efficiency at governance as he can not play anymore passing the bucks and blame game politics with center that he is doing now in Delhi.

When Kejriwal came in the beginning, many like me had a hope to see a good leader in the making. We need many more good governing leaders in this country from various political parties to make this democracy strong.

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

I think Kejriwal is not good decision make so every time he blame to Mr. Modi that is very shame thing. If he need to improve AAP then need to work and prove himself.

Because its public and public know everything.

Santosh Kumar Singh

http://experienceofknowledge.blogspot.com/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.