Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

what is happening is know begins in Newzeland. Indians Go Back.

I thin kit is better for all Indians abroad to comeback to India .But  the Government has to Provide the jobs.

Australia has had a fair share of hate crimes since a long time now since there is a lot of racism there like it is in the USA..

Rambabu instead of posting links after links please add some personal views if you have any or else don't make unnecessary posts simply to gain points..

I wonder why only Babu Saroj is being targeted by the admin while rambabu is the worst breaker of all rules but carries on shamelessly..Totally unfair !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

rambabu wrote:

I thin kit is better for all Indians abroad to comeback to India .But  the Government has to Provide the jobs.

Is it possible that all Indians comeback to India?

anil wrote:
rambabu wrote:

That is upto the Government.After all, hey are all  Indians

rambabu wrote:
anil wrote:
rambabu wrote:

That is upto the Government.After all, hey are all  Indians

It right that all are Indians. But it is temporary problem what me be solved in few days. Many Indians are living there for many generation it is very hard to come back.

Why should government provide jobs. It did not ask them to leave the country. US citizens of Indian origin should stay put and fight it out in USA. They should earn their stay rights rather than earn only dollars and mentally multiply them by rupee conversion rate and jump with joy. They should not expect support from Indian government beyond a point. It is a hard choice they should make.

Its a very sad incident of racial attack in USA in today's modern globalized world.The ideology of Trump which is centered around " immigration as bane" has caused American's to visualize all immigrants as terrorists.Trump's policy of "America First" has generated a feeling of excessive nationhood in majority class which resulted into such a cruel act. 

It is not as if there were no hate crimes before , just that it is being  exaggerated now because Trump has been vocal about eradicating terrorism . Nationalism is to be accepted in any nation but USA being largely made up of immigrants cannot become sectarian now. Indians as a community have contributed a lot to the American economy , so they cannot be wished away. I feel it is not Indians that the hate is directed at but the Muslims ...The whites are unable to distinguish between the language spoken or names but go just by the skin color.

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

vijay wrote:

Why should government provide jobs. It did not ask them to leave the country. US citizens of Indian origin should stay put and fight it out in USA. They should earn their stay rights rather than earn only dollars and mentally multiply them by rupee conversion rate and jump with joy. They should not expect support from Indian government beyond a point. It is a hard choice they should make.

I am agree with you. US resident or any other country resident of Indian origin are resident of that country and they have all rights which origin resident of that country have. India government only give them moral support.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.