Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

I feel that power of money over rides everything. Earlier in the hit and run case Salman's father Salim had boasted that after having spent 20 crores , it is only  fair that the case against his son gets dropped. We have to reflect on human greed and lack of ethics in our society that makes people like Salim and Salman take full advantage of this weakness to their advantage ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Arunima Singh wrote:

Well the conviction brings us back to our faith in justice( the goodie gooodie moral stories) but the media, social media and political propaganda around it prove that at the end of the day we waste our time following stories that  do nothing good to us or to society or those that do not deserve so much of attention and publicity. 

He is free unlike others mentioned by Sunil because he is a celebrity and heartthrob for millions. And it  restores and re consolidates our faith in the failure of our failed  system...."Power and money has not lost it's sheen in our country".

I was shocked the way one of the news channels showed a four -five year old not eating anything till he got a bail. i was aghast the way the parent went with such a stupid story for publicity. What a shame ?? If such an young mind is poisoned like that for publicity stunt. I wish parents would have told stories of armed personnels, social workers and other ordinary people who struggle and live each day. A four year old should have better role models than Salman Khan. The futile useless story of this girl got so much of  publicity.

Yikes! How stupid of the parents and the girl! It just goes on to show how flaky and superficial people have become. It looks like young people (exceptions of course) have no morals or ethics left and will do anything for misguided things!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you said by: Arunima Singh

Why should everyone act or think the way you do? Their is freedom in this country.

vijay wrote:

Why should everyone act or think the way you do? Their is freedom in this country.

Exactly to whom have you directed this comment?

If it is directed to me, then I too am free to express my thoughts just as they are!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

vijay wrote:

Freedom is fine but within ethics and rules. If the freedom is unlimited then everything is unquestionable or nonpunishable.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar, Arunima Singh

Who defines the ethics and rules. They are so individualstic in interpretation

Coming back to the topic , I am at a loss as to the length to which our Bollywood crowd goes to defend it's own , right or wrong and their double standards regarding  every issue that concerns the society . The other day they gathered together to protest against Kathua rape case but remained silent when two young Hindu  girls were brutally raped and killed in Assam and against Salman Khan when he killed, poached and ran amok...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar

I am watching so many actors holding a similar placard (I am ashamed to be Indian - I am Hindustan etc) with amazement. Aren't they ashamed of what they have been doing off and on screen or what examples are they setting for the younger generations? I think some of these actors set provocative and vulgar trends in young generation that tries to copy them in real life. The TV Channels that keep challenging government for decreasing behavior should look at their adverts which they show for money (the latest being Sunny Leony posing for a contraceptive in a way that she is already famous for in online world). May I ask these actors that what they have done for the society in real life apart from standing with a placard especially when they are in need of publicity or their movie is about to be released?

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Thank you said by: Arunima Singh
suni51 wrote:

I am watching so many actors holding a similar placard (I am ashamed to be Indian - I am Hindustan etc) with amazement. Aren't they ashamed of what they have been doing off and on screen or what examples are they setting for the younger generations? I think some of these actors set provocative and vulgar trends in young generation that tries to copy them in real life. The TV Channels that keep challenging government for decreasing behavior should look at their adverts which they show for money (the latest being Sunny Leony posing for a contraceptive in a way that she is already famous for in online world). May I ask these actors that what they have done for the society in real life apart from standing with a placard especially when they are in need of publicity or their movie is about to be released?

I am sure there are enough number of liberals ready to pounce at you for that...lol...it is blasphemy to even say anything about them because they are a cut above the rest and can literally get away with anything , even murder !

usha manohar wrote:
suni51 wrote:

I am sure there are enough number of liberals ready to pounce at you for that...lol...it is blasphemy to even say anything about them because they are a cut above the rest and can literally get away with anything , even murder !

The entire film industry stand together and don't want to displease anyone. Their preachings and concerns are only for happenings in outside world. They brush it under the carpet if it happens in their world. They take a diplomatic stand and refuse to comment or protest. For them their business is above everything. They are happy that he is free as the industry has invested so much on his upcoming films

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.