The topic is locked.

The upcoming Karnataka polls is holding the entire nation's attention at this time. It is a crucial one and would be decisive to a great extent for upcoming 2019 elections. Share your thoughts and expectations around it.

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Even if Congress gets maximum seats it is likely that BJP and JDS will form the government. 

Since the general election is away I doubt if people are going to make it an issue. However, every state election has its own importance and relevance. As far as Karnataka is concerned, I feel that it will be a hung verdict with BJP increasing it's tally butb Dev Gowda will have the last laugh. He is extremely cunning and will try and get maximum mileage out of the situation , getting plum posts for his sons f they manage to win and the rest f his clan who are all contesting the election.

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

It seems no one has clear win-win situation. Times Of India Polls give 79 seats to BJP and 81 to Congress. Though BJP is the popular choice in urban areas, strong hold of Siddharamaih can not be denied in rural areas. It seems like hung verdict is in the fate of Karnataka

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

Ever since independence, speaking electorally, Congress is in the worst position I guess. Karnataka is solely the big state under its rule. Right now a lot is at stake for them.

BJP may win or lose in karnataka. But it will not matter as crown of India is UP. They won 71 out of 80seats last time. They will be lucky to get 25 this time. That's the reason I say that BJP may only be largest single party in 2019 and would slide down andbein the dustheap after that.

Reena wrote:

Ever since independence, speaking electorally, Congress is in the worst position I guess. Karnataka is solely the big state under its rule. Right now a lot is at stake for them.

Definitely , Rahul Gandhi is almost permanently there going from place to place and instead of concentrating on elections and their own past performance , he with his usual Modi fixation speaks endlessly about Modi ... Let us wait and watch whether this will bring in voters 

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

usha manohar wrote:
Reena wrote:

Definitely , Rahul Gandhi is almost permanently there going from place to place and instead of concentrating on elections and their own past performance , he with his usual Modi fixation speaks endlessly about Modi ... Let us wait and watch whether this will bring in voters 

I am sure BJP will fight hard, but I don't see them getting a majority.

Even if BJP may not get a majority, the very fact that they increase their tally is a booster to the party ..it is a bitter 3 sided battle between the ruling Congress party, BJP and JDU and funnily all three are claiming that they will win and form the govt..

Siddaramaiah is a regional powerhouse. In the beginning, he faced many accusations but in the later phase, he has somewhat established control over the government.

BJP not winning will be a blow. They were in power a few years back but their moral policing and pro Hindu bias has made them sit in wilderness. The crucial role will be Dev Gowda and in case he tilts to Congress than BJPgoose is cooked. Lets see what impact Modi has as he is now entered the fray. The Karnataka scenario may well be repeated in India election and a wise bird tells me a combined opposition under Navin Patnaik  could do the trick. He is tallest of opposition leaders.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.