The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Now the exit polls are coming out and most of them are indicating towards no clear winneranguished

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

True , it will be a hang verdict and it is anybody's guess as to whose side JDS will support. Deve Gowda has been repeatedly telling that his son KunarSwamy will be the next CM of Karnataka...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

usha manohar wrote:

True , it will be a hang verdict and it is anybody's guess as to whose side JDS will support. Development Gowda has been repeatedly telling that he son KunarSwamy will be the next CM of Karnataka...

Karnataka is heading towards an ill fate. Hope that does not happen

Looking BJP will not get majority, it is good for it to play role of sound opposition. 

Today my maid returned to work. She had taken 2 days off to go to her native in Mandya to caste her vote. She came and told me that she voted for BJP. Her husband took money and liquor from Congress worker but voted for BJP. She had good laugh as she narrated the story of how many like her took the money but deceived the people who have been deceiving them for ages. Seems like voters like her are also getting smarter and learning to dupe politicians.

Arunima Singh wrote:

Today my maid returned to work. She had taken 2 days off to go to her native in Mandya to caste her vote. She came and told me that she voted for BJP. Her husband took money and liquor from Congress worker but voted for BJP. She had good laugh as she narrated the story of how many like her took the money but deceived the people who have been deceiving them for ages. Seems like voters like her are also getting smarter and learning to dupe politicians.

LOL ....I was watching a survey on voting patterns , may not be 100 percent perfect but shows a trend. Apparently 65./.  of the urban educated voted for BJP and the poorer section for Congress. Their conclusion was that the Congress govt has been a champion at giving out freebies which can only make a population lazy and greedy and is counter productive. 

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

usha manohar wrote:
Arunima Singh wrote:

LOL ....I was watching a survey on voting patterns , may not be 100 percent perfect but shows a trend. Apparently 65./.  of the urban educated voted for BJP and the poorer section for Congress. Their conclusion was that the Congress govt has been a champion at giving out freebies which can only make a population lazy and greedy and is counter productive. 

Apparently my illiterate maid made sense when she told that Modi has given her LPG connection which she did not have in last 12 years and she could open a bank account with zero balance. So somewhere they are getting the difference between freebies during election time and actual development for them. 

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar, usha manohar
anil wrote:

Looking BJP will not get majority, it is good for it to play role of sound opposition. 

I am glued to TV. Seems that BJP is heading towards majority. I am keeping my fingers crossed. God save Karnataka from hung assembly.

It's Modi wave in Karnataka. No need of hung assembly..JD(S) is sidelined. Full majority to BJP.  Democracy wins and largest party voted by people gets to form government.

Arunima Singh wrote:

It's Modi wave in Karnataka. No need of hung assembly..JD(S) is sidelined. Full majority to BJP.  Democracy wins and largest party voted by people gets to form government.

Yes, as of now BJP is leading totally. Very positive and great news!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.