Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Arunima Singh wrote:

Pranab Mukherjee's speech was a sensible one and reflected the seasoned politician he is. It also reflected the dignity and maturity of a senior politician. He put Nationality above every identity and did advocate for one nation, one law, one flag. He signed off with "Jai Hind" and "Vande Matram".

So a slap on Congress...who put community above nationality and who promised a separate flag for Karnataka.

Yes, his speech was quite dignified and sensible, as befits his own mature personality. However, I wish he had taken true note of RSS much before this when he was in congress and criticised RSS many times without really taking note of their service.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you said by: suni51
Arunima Singh wrote:

Pranab Mukherjee's speech was a sensible one and reflected the seasoned politician he is. It also reflected the dignity and maturity of a senior politician. He put Nationality above every identity and did advocate for one nation, one law, one flag. He signed off with "Jai Hind" and "Vande Matram".

So a slap on Congress...who put community above nationality and who promised a separate flag for Karnataka.

Pranab Mukerjee also define nationalism. congress is not fit in it. For congress persons, first is Gandhi family than nation.

RSS and Pranab Muhrjee both presented their views and they both were right. No one said that anything is above nation but congress needs to learn the value of tolerance. The way congress leaders raised questions about Pranab and his integrity shows they trust no one but Nehru Gandhi family only.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

suni51 wrote:

RSS and Pranab Muhrjee both presented their views and they both were right. No one said that anything is above nation but congress needs to learn the value of tolerance. The way congress leaders raised questions about Pranab and his integrity shows they trust no one but Nehru Gandhi family only.

That also goes to show that the congress owes its allegiance only to those who kiss a*@#$ of the Gandhi family and not those who speak the truth about nationalism or thinks good of the country!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
suni51 wrote:

That also goes to show that the congress owes its allegiance only to those who kiss a*@#$ of the Gandhi family and not those who speak the truth about nationalism or thinks good of the country!

Once a congress politician said that Indira is India and India is Indra. It is well known that congress is private property of Nehru family. I think no one forget what had happened with Sita Ram Kesri.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.