Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Arunima Singh wrote:
anil wrote:
Arunima Singh wrote:

As far as corruption is concerned, no political party in this country gets a clean chit. Such political stunts keep happening but no body is punished. Cases continue for lifetime. All politicians stay hand in gloves and do not want to punish anyone. Everything is done with election and winning votes. National interest and talks around it is just a lip service.

All parties are corrupt in India some less or more. In Rajasthan BJP  government is corrupt one. In coming election its defeat is certain.

It is heading towards defeat. But the question is there a cleaner party to vote it out. It is illfate of citizens. 

It is problem to whom we will vote. Both are corrupt. I am supporter of BJP. It defeat will disappoint me. When I compare both congress and BJP one thing is in favor of BJP that BJP have not god father like congress. For congress leader son and mother due is every thing. Their word is last word for them.

anil wrote:
Arunima Singh wrote:
anil wrote:
Arunima Singh wrote:

As far as corruption is concerned, no political party in this country gets a clean chit. Such political stunts keep happening but no body is punished. Cases continue for lifetime. All politicians stay hand in gloves and do not want to punish anyone. Everything is done with election and winning votes. National interest and talks around it is just a lip service.

All parties are corrupt in India some less or more. In Rajasthan BJP  government is corrupt one. In coming election its defeat is certain.

It is heading towards defeat. But the question is there a cleaner party to vote it out. It is illfate of citizens. 

It is problem to whom we will vote. Both are corrupt. I am supporter of BJP. It defeat will disappoint me. When I compare both congress and BJP one thing is in favor of BJP that BJP have not god father like congress. For congress leader son and mother due is every thing. Their word is last word for them.

Keeping a larger picture in mind, BJP seems to be a better choice for many reasons. But Indian elections run on emotions. People have selective dementia and all the things of past are forgotten and only what is viral on or before elections decide the mandate. We have lack of good politicians and we have no options but to choose a thief amongst robbers and murderers. 

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.