Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
  • Re: BJP - PDP split in Jammu and Kashmir ..

    by » 4 years ago


    Arunima Singh wrote:
    anil wrote:
    Arunima Singh wrote:
    usha manohar wrote:

    Now it is free for all PDP and BJP blaming each other ...I feel that BJP sat on the issue far too long and has broken off now just to get political mileage..

    Yes they should have done it a long time back but perhaps they waited for right political timing. 

    Now Operation ALL OUT by army is making all news headlines. Now let's wait and watch what is the outcome. Meanwhile political mud slinging continues and people who support stone pelters are coming up with Human Rights drama. 

    Yes one congress leader said that terrorist also have human rights. For these peoples terrorists, stone pelters and sepatista have human right but all other citizen including arm forces have not any human rights. 

    Congress always showed pro terrorist and pro separatists approach. They have said disgusting things to demoralize our army in the past too. 

    Congress and its leaders are providing chance to Pakistan to raise voice on International platform against Indian on Human rights. 


  • Re: BJP - PDP split in Jammu and Kashmir ..

    by » 4 years ago


    epraneeth77 wrote:

    BJP has took a stern step in the right direction to facilitate stringent actions against Anti Indians & Terrorist outfits. This is a welcome sign in kashmir. Now people will be taught lessons for life that the government does not back to go out of power if it is in the interest of Nation. Jai Hind!

    They wasted 3 years and put the problem on a burner for 20 years more. No excuses for BJP.


  • Re: BJP - PDP split in Jammu and Kashmir ..

    by » 4 years ago


    You and all the supporters of Modi will still be around for next 2 years. Tell me at that time if army with all its shackles can win the battle against terror.  Modi is guilty of so many things and the latest is a stoppage of rations. The man has no comprehension of strategic [power. On top, he has foisted a novice like Nirmala as DM. So sad. My heart bleeds for India as I wore the uniform for 20 years. the army is getting frustrated as the budget is cut and Modi is talking of emergency.


  • Re: BJP - PDP split in Jammu and Kashmir ..

    by » 4 years ago


    Arunima Singh wrote:
    usha manohar wrote:

    It is interesting to hear the various reactions coming from political parties and one can see how confused they are because to the opposition what matters most is to show BJP and Mr Modi in poor light no matter what . In their hurry to score points they go to any length , even abusing the Indian army like it was done today by the Congress party leader Ghulam Nabi Azad , today..

    https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/india/army-operations-kill-more-civilians-than-terrorists-ghulam-nabi-azad/articleshow/64672834.cms

    They can go to any extent. Their political interest is above National interest. Knowingly or unknowingly they are scoring negative points in their attempt to show Modi in a poor light.

    Why are the people abusing the army not arrested by the police and charged? It's our weakness. Abuse of the army in Russia and 10 years hard labor is resulting. Even in the USA, nobody criticizes the military.


  • Re: BJP - PDP split in Jammu and Kashmir ..

    by » 4 years ago


    anil wrote:
    epraneeth77 wrote:

    BJP has took a stern step in the right direction to facilitate stringent actions against Anti Indians & Terrorist outfits. This is a welcome sign in kashmir. Now people will be taught lessons for life that the government does not back to go out of power if it is in the interest of Nation. Jai Hind!

    But it much late. Situation in Kashmir is differ than other state of country. They never vote to BJP in Kashmir valley. Solution on this problem is in removing section 370 so more Hindus can settled in valley.

    Hopefully, things change for the better of the State & human welfare. Recently the Indian Army has started working to not kill Kashmiri's, who have become terrorists recently. They are trying not to kill but change them after catching them. That is indeed a very nice news but a risky operation where terrorists are killed and recently joined terrorists from Kashmir are being changed to normal people as they are brainwashed.

     

    I am not aware of section 370, but if that increases Hindu population, then it sounds a good move but looks like it is very hard to do that.


    Life is like a boat in a sea, there is a lot to learn, so never close your mind to your limited experiences!


  • Re: BJP - PDP split in Jammu and Kashmir ..

    by » 4 years ago


    MG Singh wrote:
    epraneeth77 wrote:

    BJP has took a stern step in the right direction to facilitate stringent actions against Anti Indians & Terrorist outfits. This is a welcome sign in kashmir. Now people will be taught lessons for life that the government does not back to go out of power if it is in the interest of Nation. Jai Hind!

    They wasted 3 years and put the problem on a burner for 20 years more. No excuses for BJP.

    Put the problem on burner for 20 years? I did not understand this statement. I think this action is in the interest of the nation rather than anything else so as to stop terrorist outfits in their tracks & bring the situation under control.


    Life is like a boat in a sea, there is a lot to learn, so never close your mind to your limited experiences!


    Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar

  • Re: BJP - PDP split in Jammu and Kashmir ..

    by » 4 years ago


    MG Singh wrote:
    Arunima Singh wrote:
    usha manohar wrote:

    It is interesting to hear the various reactions coming from political parties and one can see how confused they are because to the opposition what matters most is to show BJP and Mr Modi in poor light no matter what . In their hurry to score points they go to any length , even abusing the Indian army like it was done today by the Congress party leader Ghulam Nabi Azad , today..

    https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/india/army-operations-kill-more-civilians-than-terrorists-ghulam-nabi-azad/articleshow/64672834.cms

    They can go to any extent. Their political interest is above National interest. Knowingly or unknowingly they are scoring negative points in their attempt to show Modi in a poor light.

    Why are the people abusing the army not arrested by the police and charged? It's our weakness. Abuse of the army in Russia and 10 years hard labor is resulting. Even in the USA, nobody criticizes the military.

    This is a question that is best answered by the person and his party which has been abusing the armed forces at the slightest given reason ... 


    Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!


  • Re: BJP - PDP split in Jammu and Kashmir ..

    by » 4 years ago


    epraneeth77 wrote:
    MG Singh wrote:
    epraneeth77 wrote:

    BJP has took a stern step in the right direction to facilitate stringent actions against Anti Indians & Terrorist outfits. This is a welcome sign in kashmir. Now people will be taught lessons for life that the government does not back to go out of power if it is in the interest of Nation. Jai Hind!

    They wasted 3 years and put the problem on a burner for 20 years more. No excuses for BJP.

    Put the problem on burner for 20 years? I did not understand this statement. I think this action is in the interest of the nation rather than anything else so as to stop terrorist outfits in their tracks & bring the situation under control.

    This problem is burning for more than 50 years and may burner more than 20 years. At present  no solution of this problem.  


You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.