India is shifting to electric vehicles at a snail pace, albeit moving forward for sure.

https://in.news.yahoo.com/hero-electric-launches-two-high-123753985.html

How do you think this phasing away of Petrol & Diesel vehicles should be done, without loss of jobs and profits to business enterprises?


Life is like a boat in a sea, there is a lot to learn, so never close your mind to your limited experiences!

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
  • Re: The dawn of Electric Vehicles - Can it sustain and flourish?

    by » 5 weeks ago


    It is demand of time to used electric vehicles. I am watching that electrical three wheeler is running in my city without any problem. It may possible that in beginning loss sum jobs but most of vehicle manufactures will shift from petrol diseal to electric and CNG gases so I think peoples will not loss their jobs. 


    Thank you said by: epraneeth77

  • Re: The dawn of Electric Vehicles - Can it sustain and flourish?

    by » 5 weeks ago


    In the 2 wheelers, small size is the main problem I guess. Other problem will be the charging stations.


    Life is like a boat in a sea, there is a lot to learn, so never close your mind to your limited experiences!


  • Re: The dawn of Electric Vehicles - Can it sustain and flourish?

    by » 5 weeks ago


    epraneeth77 wrote:

    In the 2 wheelers, small size is the main problem I guess. Other problem will be the charging stations.

    it is beginning of electrical vehicles. Some problem may be possible but these will be solved. Charging station, time of charging, small size and its cost. All these will be solved in coming years. 


  • Re: The dawn of Electric Vehicles - Can it sustain and flourish?

    by » 5 weeks ago


    But I do not get why Electrical vehicles are small in size?


    Life is like a boat in a sea, there is a lot to learn, so never close your mind to your limited experiences!


  • Re: The dawn of Electric Vehicles - Can it sustain and flourish?

    by » 5 weeks ago


    Well, the fossil fuels are going to run out soon and so we have to shift from conventional to alternate energy very soon. So electric vehicles are the future. But there should be more research in terms of battery efficiency and how these vehicles can be made more cost effective. Currently Elon Musk is doing a tremendous job in production of his signature brand car which is Tesla Roadster - 100% efficient and electric car. I heard that Tesla is going to enter Indian market very soon.


    "I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
    - W. C. Fields :)


    Thank you said by: Arunima Singh, epraneeth77, jabeen

  • Re: The dawn of Electric Vehicles - Can it sustain and flourish?

    by » 5 weeks ago


    anil wrote:
    epraneeth77 wrote:

    In the 2 wheelers, small size is the main problem I guess. Other problem will be the charging stations.

    it is beginning of electrical vehicles. Some problem may be possible but these will be solved. Charging station, time of charging, small size and its cost. All these will be solved in coming years. 

    Now bigger and faster two wheeler are available with fast charging option beside you can charge them at your home and good for up to 100-300 km. You can opt for good companies like Hero etc for better performance.


    I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

    https://o0.nz/


  • Re: The dawn of Electric Vehicles - Can it sustain and flourish?

    by » 5 weeks ago


    Technology and advancements come with changing times and situations. Right now fossil fuel crisis and environmental pollution crisis are looming over and can not be ignored. Electric vehicle is a right step in that direction. Yes like any new change it will come with initial hesitations and issues. But we will slowly overcome it. Government is coming up with promoting it. It is high time that we realize it that it is good for our environment and is the need of the hour.


    I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

    www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in


  • Re: The dawn of Electric Vehicles - Can it sustain and flourish?

    by » 5 weeks ago


    I was always thinking of taking an electric 2 wheeler but not satisfied with the current crop of electric 2 wheelers are not so good, for 2 members, for 1 member it is quite good. These electric bikes are thin, non spacy and very small in size.

    Hence I did not prefer them.

    However the market seems to be up for a change. Electric is indeed the future and hence good bikes should be on offer soon.


    Life is like a boat in a sea, there is a lot to learn, so never close your mind to your limited experiences!


  • Re: The dawn of Electric Vehicles - Can it sustain and flourish?

    by » 5 weeks ago


    epraneeth77 wrote:

    But I do not get why Electrical vehicles are small in size?

    I think consumption of battery depends on weight, it is the reason size are small. In coming year we may have big size vehicles.


  • Re: The dawn of Electric Vehicles - Can it sustain and flourish?

    by » 5 weeks ago


    suni51 wrote:
    anil wrote:
    epraneeth77 wrote:

    In the 2 wheelers, small size is the main problem I guess. Other problem will be the charging stations.

    it is beginning of electrical vehicles. Some problem may be possible but these will be solved. Charging station, time of charging, small size and its cost. All these will be solved in coming years. 

    Now bigger and faster two wheeler are available with fast charging option beside you can charge them at your home and good for up to 100-300 km. You can opt for good companies like Hero etc for better performance.

    Hero is leading two wheeler manufactures, I read hero lunched 2 new model of electrical 2 wheeler, Price of these are 70000 Rs.


You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.