Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I agree that most puritfied form of water is available underground or water passing through mountains...they are sweet to taste and are pure..but while reaching household contamination happens..
gulshan kumar ajmani wrote:
[quote]Abid Areacode wrote:
[quote]I don't use any water purifier in my house.We are taking drinking water from our own well and drink it so raw![/quote]

Use of water purifier is recent phenomenon. It is natural to draw water from well and drink it raw. But I suggest that boil the water and filter it through some soft cloth. The water will be safe to drink.[/quote]

i agree with what Gulshan suggested....it is always good to used boiled water for drinking purpose......
I don't think water purifier are 100% safe since i suffered from juandice last month when i m using a water purifier at home...
I used to drink boiled water.But now am using raw water because according to naturopathy boiled water is dead water!

Visit my blogs:

http://abidareacode.blogspot.com
Oh! Good tips on naturophy.Thanks for sharing,Abid. :) :) :)
I don't think that any purifier is 100% safe, all is dependent on what their manufacturer say and mainly on brand name
I agree with ABID .. :) Water minerals will be destroyed if boiled..which are gift of nature..
No water is 100% pure
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.