The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Thanks for the idea. I think, apart from Indian languages, we should also learn Spanish and French. both of these help to improve any writer's resume. Even students and employed people can benefit as a foreign language knowledge is value addition to one's C.V.

Quite an idea! I believe Indians are advantageously placed in this regard being multi-lingual! I must appreciate Sandhya's unique efforts in this regard. Everyone must contribute to make it an enriching,learning experience. Thank you,Sandhya!

Sorry Chinmayjee....
This idea was actually Vinod's. We two decided it together, that's all. :)
http://www.boddunan.com/forum/11-general-discussions/182276-boddunan-member-you-want-to-meet.html?limit=15&start=90

Meera sandhu
Thanks for the idea. I think, apart from Indian languages, we should also learn Spanish and French. both of these help to improve any writer's resume. Even students and employed people can benefit as a foreign language knowledge is value addition to one's C.V.

Quite an idea! I believe Indians are advantageously placed in this regard being multi-lingual! I must appreciate Sandhya's unique efforts in this regard. Everyone must contribute to make it an enriching,learning experience. Thank you,Sandhya!

Sorry Chinmayjee....
This idea was actually Vinod's. We two decided it together, that's all. :)

Thanks sandhya akka :) ., but, without you this idea will never come true.. :unsure:

Vinu
Let us now begin some simple sentences
What is your name?
Ninte peru enthaanu?.......(asking to younger people)(Tu....in Hindi)
Ningalude (Thaandalude) peru enthaanu? ...(asking to elders or seniors)(Tum And Aap respectively)
Pronunciation is little confusing :dry: Of course it is not the country 'Peru'.
Malayalam has two individual letters for pronouncing 'Ra' i.e...Ravan/Raath and Iran
:laugh: :laugh:
Here use/pronounce 'ra' as Ravan. I am hoping all can understand :)

My name is Sandhya......Ente peru Sandhya.
I am Sandhya........Jnan Sandhya

Meera sandhu
First of all please tell me the name of good medicine that brings back some one who gets fainted reading such difficult subject. Write the name in simple English please.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Its good, but only 3 languages are sharing.. Where is Sarala, Swetha and other members... :(

Vinu
That's the way to go!!Sandhya!! Keep it up!! I'll add whenever I find time! Thanks Vinodh!!
First of all please tell me the name of good medicine that brings back some one who gets fainted reading such difficult subject. Write the name in simple English please.

I am asking about quoting simple words and seeing these simple words itself, you fainted :angry: :angry: :angry:
Let me bring a stick for you. It is better than medicine for you :P
Actually Sunil... I want to know what is your mother tongue??? After all, you are playing shuttle through all major cities of India :whistle: :evil:
head_2012-02-26.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Meera sandhu
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 5655]}
When no medicine works ,stick does!
You are welcome to hit me hard. That might work, bringing my memory back.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

My name is vinodh
En pyeru vinodh

i am vinodh
Naan Vinodh

What is your name?
Unga Pyeru Enna? (asking to seniors or elders)

What is your name?
Un pyeru enna? (asking to youngsters)

Vinu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.