Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
This happens in schools too.The teachers ask the students if they are willing to give away their books at the end of the academic year so that some poor student is able to use it...I used to give away my children's books each year and so did many other parents ! similarly , old magazines and books can be donated to circulating libraries run by non profit making organisations ...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

It is very good habit even i used keep my own collections of books. :) :) I usually in my school and college days, give my books every year to poor friends who can't even by a single book that makes me very happy. i used to read lots of novels and interesting facts. books always provide knowledge
It is very good habit even i used keep my own collections of books. :) :) I usually in my school and college days, give my books every year to poor friends who can't even by a single book that makes me very happy. i used to read lots of novels and interesting facts. books always provide knowledge

Many people have the habit of cutting ourt their favorite pages from magazines and binding them together,I have done that with cookery ,recipes and other such articles that interest me also a separate one for interior designing and related articles.It is very interesting to go through them to see how times have changed ...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Many people have the habit of cutting ourt their favorite pages from magazines and binding them together,I have done that with cookery ,recipes and other such articles that interest me also a separate one for interior designing and related articles.It is very interesting to go through them to see how times have changed ...

I also have such a habit. From 2005 onwards, am collecting all recipes and other informative topics including home development and parenting and keep them as separate files.
Now itself, i have more than 10000 recipes and a total of about 10 files. i have translated and used here for writing many articles here.

Meera sandhu
I occasionally browse through my old magazines and every time I do that, I find at least one surprise that I never realized on prior readings!!!

That's true! Re-reading reveals many hidden information. which we are not able to realize in first reading.

Yeah!! And add to that a fresh perspective and better understanding of many things!!!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.