Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
  • Re: Collecting Books and Magazines ..

by » 10 years ago

I like your habit but the problem we face while constantly changing places. i had been posted in too many places during my service that would not allow me to keep old mags but books, yes I have a good collection although I have disposed my Bangalore collection while leaving Bangalore this April for ever. I had a good number of books there.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

by » 10 years ago

I like your habit but the problem we face while constantly changing places. i had been posted in too many places during my service that would not allow me to keep old mags but books, yes I have a good collection although I have disposed my Bangalore collection while leaving Bangalore this April for ever. I had a good number of books there.

It must have been very painful to let go of that collection.In my own case we have changed homes so many times and I have had to keep taking all the books around,since we had a permanent residence in mangalore , I could periodically dump everything there..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

by » 10 years ago

It must have been very painful to let go of that collection.In my own case we have changed homes so many times and I have had to keep taking all the books around,since we had a permanent residence in mangalore , I could periodically dump everything there..

I am unfortunate in that too as I lost share in my parental home in October 2010 after the death of my father although, I never claimed my share since I am not willing to go for a long court affair. Besides I do not need it as I am disposing my present property to go settle in Australia soon.

by » 10 years ago

I am unfortunate in that too as I lost share in my parental home in October 2010 after the death of my father although, I never claimed my share since I am not willing to go for a long court affair. Besides I do not need it as I am disposing my present property to go settle in Australia soon.

Thats too bad to have lost what was rightfully yours,but every wrong also has a right and I am sure that you will be compensated in time ! It is good that you are planning to migrate to Australia, you can be close to your daughter and grand son :)

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

by » 10 years ago

Thats too bad to have lost what was rightfully yours,but every wrong also has a right and I am sure that you will be compensated in time ! It is good that you are planning to migrate to Australia, you can be close to your daughter and grand son :)

They are the only reason behind our decision to move to Australia. I have cleared my test of ISO auditor's exam to keep myself active there.

by » 10 years ago

Recently I have got a old book and there nice discussion are about Chanayka.I have got so much information of him.
    Thus old books and magazine help us.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in

by » 10 years ago

I like star dust, enadu and swathi magazines of andhra pradesh. these are very popular

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

by » 10 years ago

Reading books and magazine are good Even it helps to timepass manytimes.

by » 10 years ago

But some magazines gives good knowledge especially magazines of animals and countries etc

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

by » 10 years ago

One magazine named Bhraman in bengali helps us many. It is a guideer of tourists and also contains many hospitals and doctors name.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.