Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I like your habit but the problem we face while constantly changing places. i had been posted in too many places during my service that would not allow me to keep old mags but books, yes I have a good collection although I have disposed my Bangalore collection while leaving Bangalore this April for ever. I had a good number of books there.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

I like your habit but the problem we face while constantly changing places. i had been posted in too many places during my service that would not allow me to keep old mags but books, yes I have a good collection although I have disposed my Bangalore collection while leaving Bangalore this April for ever. I had a good number of books there.

It must have been very painful to let go of that collection.In my own case we have changed homes so many times and I have had to keep taking all the books around,since we had a permanent residence in mangalore , I could periodically dump everything there..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

It must have been very painful to let go of that collection.In my own case we have changed homes so many times and I have had to keep taking all the books around,since we had a permanent residence in mangalore , I could periodically dump everything there..

I am unfortunate in that too as I lost share in my parental home in October 2010 after the death of my father although, I never claimed my share since I am not willing to go for a long court affair. Besides I do not need it as I am disposing my present property to go settle in Australia soon.

I am unfortunate in that too as I lost share in my parental home in October 2010 after the death of my father although, I never claimed my share since I am not willing to go for a long court affair. Besides I do not need it as I am disposing my present property to go settle in Australia soon.

Thats too bad to have lost what was rightfully yours,but every wrong also has a right and I am sure that you will be compensated in time ! It is good that you are planning to migrate to Australia, you can be close to your daughter and grand son :)

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thats too bad to have lost what was rightfully yours,but every wrong also has a right and I am sure that you will be compensated in time ! It is good that you are planning to migrate to Australia, you can be close to your daughter and grand son :)

They are the only reason behind our decision to move to Australia. I have cleared my test of ISO auditor's exam to keep myself active there.

Recently I have got a old book and there nice discussion are about Chanayka.I have got so much information of him.
Thus old books and magazine help us.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
I like star dust, enadu and swathi magazines of andhra pradesh. these are very popular

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Reading books and magazine are good Even it helps to timepass manytimes.

But some magazines gives good knowledge especially magazines of animals and countries etc

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

One magazine named Bhraman in bengali helps us many. It is a guideer of tourists and also contains many hospitals and doctors name.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.