The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Green tea is loaded with antioxidants and nutrients which helps
In reducing the risk from many life threatening ailments like cancer

Green tea should be part our tea ritual...i mean for those who consume tea on a regular basis...and those who don't should start by consuming green tea...for its health benefits.

There is no tea ritual for me. The health benefits we derive out of green tea are achieved through other ways as far as I'm concerned.

Green tea is good but we should also find several natural alternatives to that because if green tea is in demand and not available we can use the alternatives.

Green tea is not the only way of achieving health benefits. I never use Green tea. For me there are several ways to achieve benefits.

I can understand but what majority of people thinking is they are using one product more and find the alternatives when it is not available.

Green tea should be part our tea ritual...i mean for those who consume tea on a regular basis...and those who don't should start by consuming green tea...for its health benefits.

There is no tea ritual for me. The health benefits we derive out of green tea are achieved through other ways as far as I'm concerned.

Green tea is good but we should also find several natural alternatives to that because if green tea is in demand and not available we can use the alternatives.

Green tea is not the only way of achieving health benefits. I never use Green tea. For me there are several ways to achieve benefits.

I can understand but what majority of people thinking is they are using one product more and find the alternatives when it is not available.

I'm not concerned with what majority people are doing. For example. One of the benefits of green tea is slimming . For me by doing yoga I get the same benefits of slimming as green tea.

I'm not concerned with what majority people are doing. For example. One of the benefits of green tea is slimming . For me by doing yoga I get the same benefits of slimming as green tea.

I agree. The people who wants to slim cannot immediately do yoga it should be taught from an expert. I am not using green tea and performing yoga but i am jogging in the early morning so that i am fit for that day and looking slim.

I agree. The people who wants to slim cannot immediately do yoga it should be taught from an expert. I am not using green tea and performing yoga but i am jogging in the early morning so that i am fit for that day and looking slim.

Why people cannot do yoga? You have a wrong notion yoga should be taught by an expert. I learned from the books and videos since 20 years

May be..but most people have tea or coffee...whatever the case may be..green tea has proven benefits and there is not doubt about it. But if losing weight is the only benefit one wants to derive using green tea..there are certainly other alternatives, such as yoga, jogging, walking and so on.

“A mistake is a crash-course in learning” – Billy Anderson

May be..but most people have tea or coffee...whatever the case may be..green tea has proven benefits and there is not doubt about it. But if losing weight is the only benefit one wants to derive using green tea..there are certainly other alternatives, such as yoga, jogging, walking and so on.

The point i want to drive home is there are many options for all those benefits offered by green tea which costs nothing and which are more beneficial than green tea.

The point i want to drive home is there are many options for all those benefits offered by green tea which costs nothing and which are more beneficial than green tea.

Yes, I got your point...but isn't it better to go for one thing, I mean consume green tea and derive most benefits from it rather than using numerous other things. This is what I believe, of course people can use many other alternatives, it is up to them to decide.

Yes, I got your point...but isn't it better to go for one thing, I mean consume green tea and derive most benefits from it rather than using numerous other things. This is what I believe, of course people can use many other alternatives, it is up to them to decide.

No need to go to numerous things. Just yoga which doesn't need any investment is enough to achieve all the health benefits, if not more.

No need to go to numerous things. Just yoga which doesn't need any investment is enough to achieve all the health benefits, if not more.

Yoga is no doubt the best way to remain healthy..but for reducing ailments as grave as cancer.certainly green tea is useful...

Yoga is no doubt the best way to remain healthy..but for reducing ailments as grave as cancer.certainly green tea is useful...

Sorry to say you did not study about yoga about its potentialities. Yoga is a cure all
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.