The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Lets us learn some important benefit of drinking green tea.

http://www.thirdage.com/cholesterol/25-benefits-to-drinking-green-tea

Yes, green tea has many beneficial properties, most effective is, it helps in weight loss....and it works.

Green tea plays an important role in weight loss,diabetes and reducing bad cholesterol. We are addicted to modern foods and forgotten our own ancient food. If any problem occurs we are searching for the solution in a natural way. We are taking junk foods lot but not wait for some month to get remedy from it using natural herbals.
Green tea is good for health. It is helpful in being active and in losing weight.
Green tea is good for health. It is helpful in being active and in losing weight.

Green tea has proven benefits..but only if consumed without milk and with very little sugar.

“A mistake is a crash-course in learning” – Billy Anderson

Yes absolutely right. We should not fond of taste when we are concerned about health. Then only we can get the full benefit out of it.
Yes absolutely right. We should not fond of taste when we are concerned about health. Then only we can get the full benefit out of it.

To be honest, I tried green tea without milk and sugar..but it tastes awful so..I mixed a very little amount of sugar to gulp it down..hope i will still reap the benefits of green tea.

Green tea is loaded with antioxidants and nutrients which helps
In reducing the risk from many life threatening ailments like cancer

Green tea should be part our tea ritual...i mean for those who consume tea on a regular basis...and those who don't should start by consuming green tea...for its health benefits.

Green tea should be part our tea ritual...i mean for those who consume tea on a regular basis...and those who don't should start by consuming green tea...for its health benefits.

There is no tea ritual for me. The health benefits we derive out of green tea are achieved through other ways as far as I'm concerned.

There is no tea ritual for me. The health benefits we derive out of green tea are achieved through other ways as far as I'm concerned.

Green tea is good but we should also find several natural alternatives to that because if green tea is in demand and not available we can use the alternatives.

Green tea is good but we should also find several natural alternatives to that because if green tea is in demand and not available we can use the alternatives.

Green tea is not the only way of achieving health benefits. I never use Green tea. For me there are several ways to achieve benefits.
Thank you said by: Dwarakanathan
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.