Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
yes mathi when will you let us know the right answer....waiting for your reply.......

:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
Yes : all are very similar;

Right answer is : Mach is a unit of supersonic speed.
:cheer: :cheer:

Chant Hare krishna and be happy!!
:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:
The next one is : what is Cryptography?

i think cryptography is the science of coding and decoding information.
Cryptography is the study and practice of encoding data using transformation techniques so that it can only be decoded by specific users...
Yes it is study to use different alogrithms for securing data...I think neetu is right..
Here is an additional information about cryptography.
The origin of cryptography is usually dated from about 2000 BC, with the Egyptian practice of hieroglyphics. These consisted of complex pictograms, the full meaning of which was only known to an elite few. The first known use of a modern cipher was by Julius Caesar (100 BC to 44 BC), who did not trust his messengers when communicating with his governors and officers. For this reason, he created a system in which each character in his messages was replaced by a character three positions ahead of it in the Roman alphabet.

:) :)
I like cryptography. I have faced one of the worst question paper during my engineering. I managed to pass but.
Yes. allof you gave correct answer.
The use of a secret code in writing.
:cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer:
The next quiz is :

Name the inventor of the jet engine

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.