The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
@Angelica

Why are you posting links to ads. Don't you know it's strictly against rules?
I am reporting to moderator

Meera sandhu
I think Dentists will go to other dentists if they have some problem .

They have no choice as they can not pick their own teeth in any case. They shall have to go to dentist like an eye surgeon can not inspect his/her own eye.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

If dentist himself needs treatment like root canal, teeth cleaning, or something like that which they cannot perform themselves they have to visit another dentist for treatment purpose.
It is like that a barber can not cut his own hair. He has to take help of others.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
They certainly go because they cannot cure their own problem
yes definitely. because how a dentist treat themselves. if they need to pull their teeth it will be difficult to them and if they try and pull some other teeth then it will be great danger. So they prefer going to other dentist

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

It is like that a barber can not cut his own hair. He has to take help of others.

A doctor can't do his own operation too :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Meera sandhu
i don't know this ....just normal suggest Ok next time i..
angelca, if you dont have any comment to produce here then dont comment unnecessary answers like this.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Dentists go to other dentist for their treatment as its very tough even to see the tooth inside someone's mouth himself they need someone's help. :laugh:
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.