Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
thank you ram prasad..i got tons of ideas ready to explode.
Dev, I think just by looking '@' symbol it makes people believe that it is a real email id.
Well said Nagalakshmi just the @ symbol is making people think they are real.
:)
It is nice to see all these emails in a stretch.As you omitted Sachin at first I think you are great fan of Sachin.

Visit my blogs:

http://abidareacode.blogspot.com
This is really very interesting.Thank you for sharing.
yes absolutely abid..sachin has been my fav cricket since i was like 5 years old.
But why other sports does not draw much of people's interest?. For example, hockey???
its because of our performance in hockey or football or any other popular sport..mark my words ..if india even qualifies for world cup finals of football..people will start treating football and cricket equally the next day.
How can you be so sure about it?. Media is giving a lot of hype to cricket when compared to other sports. I wish other sports also get the same privilege as that of cricket.
media is giving hype because of the performance and the amount of money involved in the game(which again comes from performance)..and dont you think media will go nuts if india wins the football world cup.?
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.