Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I also dreamt of cycling when i didn't know how to drive it but now i have learnt how to drive it.
Some times I use to see strange dreams that actually have no connection between its phases. At one phase, I may be at home, next second I may be at Grandpa's home, next moment I may be at my school.

Sometimes I dream that I am writing my SSLC exam......but haven't prepared anything for it :laugh:

Meera sandhu
I always used to dream that i never reached my exam centre on time....this used to happen during exams.....now a days I dream of not reaching office on time...I find it really strange and sometimes funny.........

smriti
sometimes our thoughts are paving way to our dreams. That's why we have such dreams as Smriti quotted
hmm_2012-01-22.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Meera sandhu
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 4533]}
One of the strangest things about dreams is that you never run in your dreams!!
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 4533]}
One of the strangest things about dreams is that you never run in your dreams!!

Really?? Let me think.

I think I had run :angry:
giggle.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Meera sandhu
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 4534]}

Most of the times I tried to run, my dream abruptly terminated!
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 4534]}

Most of the times I tried to run, my dream abruptly terminated!

Can you send that gif file once more?

Sometimes, our dreams come true. Is there any reason behind it? If you know tell us.

Meera sandhu
I believe these are pure coincidences and should be treated as such! Dreams are all products of our unique psychological frames of minds holding thoughts lying embedded in different layers of our minds and the deepest one are the first to emerge in our dreams!
So can someone tell what is the average amount of dreams a person usually has in one night? ;)

smriti
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.