The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I think sticking to rule is good dear friend, we should not be jealous is all right but we should stay with in rules is also must.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

It is not must it is necessary.remain in rule always provide benefits.........
That depends on the situation. Actually I become happy mostly and instead of jealous i become inspired

That's the right thing.
Jealousy will help us to gain nothing. But inspiration helps us to attain many things :)

Meera sandhu
Ya you are right jealousy always makes us loose something while inspiration makes us gain always........
I think happiness is enhanced manifold without it and vanishes the moment it enters one's mind!
[quote]jealousy always makes us loose something while inspiration makes us gain always........[/quote]
This is true and I think Jealousy is a disease and it has no medicine.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Yes this is a dangerous Disease even larger than the cancer.No doctor and cure this Disease......
Everyone is saying jealousy is bad. Yet, I don't know why most of them are jealous :blink: :blink:

Meera sandhu
Everyone is saying jealousy is bad. Yet, I don't know why most of them are jealous :blink: :blink:

:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

You must read all the comment on this post you surely get you answer..... :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
11770_2012-05-30.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

You must read all the comment on this post you surely get you answer..... :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

What answer? :blink: :blink: :blink:

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.