The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
You can compete in competition,but in pressure a person performs well.
Jealous should be inside. You should not show you jealous outside,that should be remembered.

I am talking little differently,but that fact is that any person,performs much better in pressure.

Want to make each day Accountable

May be I would have felt jealous two three years before but now definitely not
I even have jealous when any one are good in their career and their life as i feel i would have done all those then i also would be in such position and happy like that person but i never try to destroy that persons life or career with my jealous. more over i try to help that person and even learn how that person became good in their career and life and i note everything and i prepare my own planning and try to reach such position

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

It's better to be a servant in the kingdom of wise people than to be king of the kingdom of fools!

Now I remember one story quoted from Vernica decides to die.

Once there was a kingdom with a king and queen. His enemy country wants to ruin him. The king found that, all people of the country are using water from a common well. So, he spreads some medicine into it and after drinking the water, all people began to behave as if they are mad, doing foolish things.
But King and queen didn't use water from that common well. So, they could find, something has happened to their subjects. They tried to correct them saying you all are mad. But they don't believe him and said, "King and queen are mad. So, we should select another king and they should be killed/exiled". They smell their danger. At once, queen got an idea and asked her husband, "Let's drink that water from well, if we want to stay here". King also agreed and they drank the water from the well and began to do foolish things like others.
Now, his subjects have no problem with the king and they allowed him to rule the country :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :silly: :blink: :blink: :woohoo:

Meera sandhu
Sandhya can you tell me what is the relation between the story narrated by you and the saying of the chinmoy. I didnt understand

Sandhya can you tell me what is the relation between the story narrated by you and the saying of the chinmoy. I didnt understand

Not much related....just it came to my mind. So, I quoted it for you people to laugh a little bit.

I just remembered about that king of fools....ha ha

Meera sandhu
May be april fool came due to this story :) :p

May be april fool came due to this story :) :p

So, quoted for fools of Boddunan on April fool month...haha

Meera sandhu
I feel proud and try to learn some good activity that help me in future.................
If my friend is smart then I feel happy but if he heart me by his smartness then i feel jealous.

Santosh Kumar Singh

http://experienceofknowledge.blogspot.com/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.