The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Everyone is saying jealousy is bad. Yet, I don't know why most of them are jealous :blink: :blink:

:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

You must read all the comment on this post you surely get you answer..... :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

What answer? :blink: :blink: :blink:

What is a region for jealous and how they jealous......... :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:
Everyone is saying jealousy is bad. Yet, I don't know why most of them are jealous :blink: :blink:

You must read all the comment on this post you surely get you answer..... :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

What answer? :blink: :blink: :blink:

What is a region for jealous and how they jealous......... :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

Alam is it region or reason?

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
It's my mistake and thanks for making me aware of my fault..It's reason not region................

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7284]}
From which site i got these picture can you share...
My plain understanding is that it corrupts minds,perverts thoughts and finally misleads one to go off the right track!!
My plain understanding is that it corrupts minds,perverts thoughts and finally misleads one to go off the right track!!

I 100% agree with you.
Jealousy can only give you hate, wrong paths and blindness to see the truth :evil:

Meera sandhu
Whatever I said is not of my own but the perceptions of all wise people. Yet we come under the influence of it - momentary or permanent with disastrous results!

I 100% agree with you.
Jealousy can only give you hate, wrong paths and blindness to see the truth :evil:

ya you are right and that's why we try to remove jealous from inside....
If your jealous is positive then it will be more wonderful for your success

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.