Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
  • Re: You at Kitchen

by » 10 years ago

Suny Ag
    Editor & Super Moderator
    253 20k 141.2k
    I take the permission from the chief of the kitchen. That is enough for me.[/quote]

we want to see that documents :cheer:
    then what about those poor animals whom you takes photos and publish it in internet without their permission, printing your name on its top. It is an offense. They will go to court. :P[/quote]

You must know that we take a permission before going in to a forest from the conservator to take pictures. Same is the case with most of the religious places unless you take permission with donation they do not allow cameras.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

by » 10 years ago

AKP
    AKP
    MAESTRO MATE
    47 5.27k 36.1k
    Honestly.. I do help my mom.. but not so often.. because I can only make tea and noddles no other things.. lol

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com

by » 10 years ago

vinodh
    Diamond Mate
    38 3.41k 27.1k
    I offen help my mom. When she's not well. I will do cooking based on my mom advice. :)

Vinu

by » 10 years ago

AKP
    AKP
    MAESTRO MATE
    47 5.27k 36.1k
    I offen help my mom. When she's not well. I will do cooking based on my mom advice. :)

Do you make whole launch or dinner with such guidance... or you know already few dishes... :whistle:

by » 10 years ago

vinodh
    Diamond Mate
    38 3.41k 27.1k

Do you make whole launch or dinner with such guidance... or you know already few dishes... :whistle:

I do whole dinner or lunch. As i already know few dishes to cook also. :cheer:

Vinu

by » 10 years ago

AKP
    AKP
    MAESTRO MATE
    47 5.27k 36.1k
    That's why.. Because making whole lunch or dinner instantly from the guidance is hard..

by » 10 years ago

vinodh
    Diamond Mate
    38 3.41k 27.1k
    That's why.. Because making whole lunch or dinner instantly from the guidance is hard..

You are right, doing full dinner or lunch instantly is very hard. But with proper guidance its easy. :woohoo:

Vinu

by » 10 years ago

Ronark Bhardwaj
    MAESTRO MATE
    62 6.44k 40.4k
    I am a person,who loves to taste different flavors of the food.So,i don't mind my mother,missing salt in food.
    I come home after a month or two and anything my mother cooks,i like it.
    Helping..No,I don't.I just watch,how my mother cooks food.
    We sometimes discuss,that the taste which her food's having,i won't find in my wife's food.

Want to make each day Accountable

by » 10 years ago

Sandhya Rani
    Basileus
    654 20.8k 133.1k
    I take the permission from the chief of the kitchen. That is enough for me.

we want to see that documents :cheer:
    then what about those poor animals whom you takes photos and publish it in internet without their permission, printing your name on its top. It is an offense. They will go to court. :P[/quote]

You must know that we take a permission before going in to a forest from the conservator to take pictures. Same is the case with most of the religious places unless you take permission with donation they do not allow cameras.[/quote]

I am not saying about forest authorities....I am saying about lion, tiger, monkey etc...They are also fashion conscious nowadays...ha ha :P :P :P

Meera sandhu

by » 10 years ago

AKP
    AKP
    MAESTRO MATE
    47 5.27k 36.1k
    So in next time they should put a board that don't take photos without permissions.. ha ha.. Just recently I have captured few pics, and yes they were giving nice posing.. lol

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.

If you are a girl and a boy is staring on you at a busy centre, what is your reaction?

If you are a girl and a boy is staring on you at a busy centre,  what is your reaction?

No answer selected. Please try again.
Please select either existing option or enter your own, however not both.
Please select minimum 0 answer(s) and maximum 4 answer(s).
/polls/funny-polls/6179-if-you-are-a-girl-and-a-boy-is-staring-on-you-at-a-busy-centre-what-is-your-reaction.json?task=poll.vote
radio
[{"id":"21297","title":"You ignore","votes":"75","type":"x","order":"0","pct":61.98,"resources":[]},{"id":"21298","title":"You go to him and ask what he wants","votes":"19","type":"x","order":"0","pct":15.7,"resources":[]},{"id":"21299","title":"You see him angrily","votes":"19","type":"x","order":"0","pct":15.7,"resources":[]},{"id":"21300","title":"You report to the police","votes":"8","type":"x","order":"0","pct":6.61,"resources":[]}] ["#ff5b00","#4ac0f2","#b80028","#eef66c","#60bb22","#b96a9a","#62c2cc"] ["rgba(255,91,0,0.7)","rgba(74,192,242,0.7)","rgba(184,0,40,0.7)","rgba(238,246,108,0.7)","rgba(96,187,34,0.7)","rgba(185,106,154,0.7)","rgba(98,194,204,0.7)"] 350
bottom 200