Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Cat and mouse means Tom and gerry. I love this cartoon even in this age.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Generally dog chase cat, cat chase mouse. Only thing is they need some one to chase. I think they are playing. :)

Vinu
I think this is natural as eat and eater relation.Dog chase cat and cat chase mouse.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Lol. ... This remind me of Tom and Jerry ... Haha. May be mouse having some treasure map and cat wants it..

No all cats, some cats are very friendly with mouse. They only play with them.

I haven't seen any cat playing with rat .. But I have seen a dog playing with rat and in that play rat died..... :laugh:

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com
Lol. ... This remind me of Tom and Jerry ... Haha. May be mouse having some treasure map and cat wants it..

No all cats, some cats are very friendly with mouse. They only play with them.

I haven't seen any cat playing with rat .. But I have seen a dog playing with rat and in that play rat died..... :laugh:

Yes, cat plays with rat, when it is about to die.
No one cleared my 2 doubts yet ;)

Meera sandhu
Cats chase mouse because cats can't run faster than Rats. :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
Cats chase mouse because cats can't run faster than Rats. :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Does cat like mouse's smell? :P

Meera sandhu

:woohoo: Hmmm.. may be cats like smell of rats so they run after them. :woohoo:

:woohoo: Hmmm.. may cats like smell of rats so they run after them. :woohoo:

They might be thinking of chicken burger :P

Meera sandhu

:woohoo: Hmmm.. may cats like smell of rats so they run after them. :woohoo:

They might be thinking of chicken burger :P

:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

But not all the cats are non vegetarian.. :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.