Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Playing with kids could be great stress busters but today's kids lose innocence much earlier than earlier times! That's very sad!
We too are responsible up to some extent, this is our own thinking reflecting in them. Then the modern gadgets have done the rest of it.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Playing with kids could be great stress busters but today's kids lose innocence much earlier than earlier times! That's very sad!

Because they came to know about the world more easily than before, since technology is in their hands!!!!
As long as they are ignorant, they are just innocent flowers

Meera sandhu
while playing with kids, become a kid and play with them.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

I prefer to play with them as I always like to talk them because they are so witty as well and expert in fabricating quick stories.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

I prefer to play with them as I always like to talk them because they are so witty as well and expert in fabricating quick stories.

Even me too i play games with them how time passes with them i don't know. :)
Yes i play with my brother children.When i got time i play with him.They like to play cricket in front of my home.I gave company to him..........
Yes i play with my brother children.When i got time i play with him.They like to play cricket in front of my home.I gave company to him..........

Happy to know it that you still play with kids.Even i too like to play cricket with kids. :)

Happy to know it that you still play with kids.Even i too like to play cricket with kids. :)

Actually kids give us relaxation to our busy life and become happy for some moment at-least..........

Actually kids give us relaxation to our busy life and become happy for some moment at-least..........

exactly they make us stress free and relieved when we come to home from office. :)
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.