Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
The kids like to play with me more.

Even I am a good entertainer in case of kids. ;)

But for me my kids don't have another option except to play with me. :woohoo:
yes, I still involve myself while playing with kids. I read and heard that the parents who involves themselves like kids in their kids deeds are the best parents of that children

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

yes, I still involve myself while playing with kids. I read and heard that the parents who involves themselves like kids in their kids deeds are the best parents of that children

I don't know why, but i am having some age difference. I am 22, and the kids of nearly 5 or 6 years old, is what the difference i am feeling. I feel uncomfortable to play with them.

Want to make each day Accountable

I don't know why, but i am having some age difference. I am 22, and the kids of nearly 5 or 6 years old, is what the difference i am feeling. I feel uncomfortable to play with them.

Depends on your nature and not on the age difference. An example is of grandparents who play with the kids like no one else. And you say your age difference comes in between. :laugh: :laugh:

Live in the present :)

Depends on your nature and not on the age difference. An example is of grandparents who play with the kids like no one else. And you say your age difference comes in between. :laugh: :laugh:

That's what I am doing and having full fun, rather more than full fun. :laugh:

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Actually children aged five years and above play better with their own age group children. It is more enjoyable to be with kids one year to two years old.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Ronak to enjoy playing with the kids you will have to forget your age and have to act like a kid of 6~7 years otherwise you can't and even they won't be able to enjoy while playing. Try this may be you will know how much better you will feel afterwards. :)

Actually children aged five years and above play better with their own age group children. It is more enjoyable to be with kids one year to two years old.

Exactly, just because they do what they like without knowing it so this is fun to play with them and feel like a kid of the same age. Kids of 3-4 age groups are very imaginative and can tell you real fabricated stories.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Ronak to enjoy playing with the kids you will have to forget your age and have to act like a kid of 6~7 years otherwise you can't and even they won't be able to enjoy while playing. Try this may be you will know how much better you will feel afterwards. :)

You have to become a kid while playing with kids otherwise you might bore them. :P

Live in the present :)
I always do that when I am playing with my or anyone's kid.I tolerate then the things which I don't like but I have to do them because I am kid at that time and it happens often with me. :laugh:
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.