Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I am myself a kid. I love to play games. Zapak.com is my favourite games site.

I love to play games in Facebook.

Want to make each day Accountable

I am myself a kid. I love to play games. Zapak.com is my favourite games site.

I love to play games in Facebook.

Every one is kid whole his life, I usually play chess whenever I have time.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

I love to play with small children.Whenever I get time I spend my time playing with small children.

Sharmistha Banerjee
I love to play with small children.Whenever I get time I spend my time playing with small children.

i love that, as matter of fact there is a small kid still around me who is playing all kind of tricks with me. :laugh:

I don't miss a chance to indulge with kids. But there is a condition the kids should not be very irritating. I prefer kids who are obedient and don't cry much for petty things. Playing with kids gives a kind of joy to you. :)

Live in the present :)
I don't miss a chance to indulge with kids. But there is a condition the kids should not be very irritating. I prefer kids who are obedient and don't cry much for petty things. Playing with kids gives a kind of joy to you. :)

My both the kids are naughty and sometimes it becomes irritating but in all I love to play with my kids. :)

My both the kids are naughty and sometimes it becomes irritating but in all I love to play with my kids. :)

I play with other's kids ;) :laugh: Every parent loves their kids in every way isn't it :cheer:

I am enjoying playing with my kiddo, making videos every day and sending them to his mom is my favorite routine these days. Yesterday we had a walk in the park during a slight drizzle. :)

I am enjoying playing with my kiddo, making videos every day and sending them to his mom is my favorite routine these days. Yesterday we had a walk in the park during a slight drizzle. :)

Is your daughter in India these days? :blink:

I thought she is in Australia these days. :)

Recording the sweet cute moments of kids is a very interesting indeed. It must be giving joys to your parents. :)

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.