Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
though he is getting paid, but he spare at least 1% of attention for social work. Once think friends, you people are earning some thing through your jobs. so how many of you do social work and how many of you spending some of your money on social work. there will be very less people. because every one have their own problems and desires. so we cannot blame anyone though they get more money. because everyone have problems of their level. Do you know actors need to pay money for their license of acting. If ameer is getting 3 crores, then from these 3 crores,75 laksh will go. and remaining he need to spend on some of his expenditures.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani
though he is getting paid, but he spare at least 1% of attention for social work. Once think friends, you people are earning some thing through your jobs. so how many of you do social work and how many of you spending some of your money on social work. there will be very less people. because every one have their own problems and desires. so we cannot blame anyone though they get more money. because everyone have problems of their level. Do you know actors need to pay money for their license of acting. If ameer is getting 3 crores, then from these 3 crores,75 laksh will go. and remaining he need to spend on some of his expenditures.

Yes sarala, while all actors are running after reality shows and game shows, he stands alone. At least he spares a little time and is using his celebrity status to do something good for the country, evenif he is paid. He is really doing a good thing. We can't ignore that. Isn't it?

Meera sandhu
Jokingly writing, if he becomes a politician, he will make promises but at the time of fulfilment of promises, he will become "Ghazni".

I have never seen any actor doing any good for society. They can act good because that is their profession but can not do become good social worker because that is not their full time job, nor we must expect them to do that. I do not know why they give them a few seats in upper house nominating them for doing nothing. These are places to be filled with actual social workers and not by any one who can only act but nothing else. He is a good actor there is no doubt about it but would never prove rather would never take the offer.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

I think Aamir became a great politician because he is a good person and i think he became good politician too............
I think Aamir became a great politician because he is a good person and i think he became good politician too............

Not necessary people are good in the starting but get spoiled when they see others. :laugh:
No aamir is Different from Other Actor Or politician as You notice that He never Influence in his life by other actor.........

Not necessary people are good in the starting but get spoiled when they see others. :laugh:

As I have quoted, a handful of Amruth can't turn a sea full of poison back to its original state

Meera sandhu
That's another thing how we know in starting who is bad and who is good after they became politician..............
[quote]Devyani Sarkar wrote:
Jokingly writing, if he becomes a politician, he will make promises but at the time of fulfilment of promises, he will become "Ghazni".

I have never seen any actor doing any good for society. They can act good because that is their profession but can not do become good social worker because that is not their full time job, nor we must expect them to do that. I do not know why they give them a few seats in upper house nominating them for doing nothing. These are places to be filled with actual social workers and not by any one who can only act but nothing else. He is a good actor there is no doubt about it but would never prove rather would never take the offer. [/quote]

Sunil, exactly my thoughts. Also, there is one simple and yet deeper meaning to all this, it is true that via this show, Amir has succeeded in grabbing the attention of everyone towards critical issues, but by doing so, is there any guarantee that something is done for such issues, and is he merely increasing the market value of such issues??/

Case in point, there is a dynamic woman in Satara district of Maharashtra, a lawyer name Varsha Deshpande who has been working duiligently against female foeticides for more than a decade and is bringing actual results! Is Amir going to shell out money from his pockets towards the efforts that she is making???

I am at a total loss why people have started labelling him as a social worker! If he was indeed one, then he would have foregone his fees of 3 crore plus and given it to people like Varsha Deshpande, real life heroes who know what they are doing and know what needs to be done to address such issues. Only talking it on screen will not help anybody!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Everyone thinks about his benefits first. I , you and everyone of this world, if he is not a saint. In the terms of money, no compromise. Producer gets money through ads. Only a small percent is given to Aamir. Then why Aamir only is crucified?

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.