Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Some people do have caller tunes...and my mother do have it.....which changes automatically once in 10 days....we don't know how that was set in mobile....
A nice incident...
Last month when I called her, I was shocked when it was singing..."Why this kolaveri di" :woohoo: :woohoo: till she picked up the phone.
No one know how to change it and after 10-15 days, it automatically changed to a Malayalam hit of last year...Thank God :laugh: :laugh:

Meera sandhu
Some people do have caller tunes...and my mother do have it.....which changes automatically once in 10 days....we don't know how that was set in mobile....
A nice incident...
Last month when I called her, I was shocked when it was singing..."Why this kolaveri di" :woohoo: :woohoo: till she picked up the phone.
No one know how to change it and after 10-15 days, it automatically changed to a Malayalam hit of last year...Thank God :laugh: :laugh:

You should ask her to contact customer care as they could do it.Sometimes it happens but they charge for it. :) :evil:
A nice incident...

You should ask her to contact customer care as they could do it.Sometimes it happens but they charge for it. :) :evil:

My brother's daughter...4 years old...she often do mischieves with phone....may be her activity to select...why this Kolaveri for her daadi :laugh: :laugh:

Meera sandhu
We can see some people in villages with out mobile phones as they know it connects people they wont love to have it.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

Talking without mobile is a matter of laugh.Because today a small child need mobile.........................
We can see some people in villages with out mobile phones as they know it connects people they wont love to have it.

Means they don't like to connect with people i don't think so they need to connect more with the people. :)
Today mobile phone become a phobia as everyone has a mobile set.Even child below 15 years.......They survive one day without food but not without Phone.........
Today mobile phone become a phobia as everyone has a mobile set.Even child below 15 years.......They survive one day without food but not without Phone.........

We have 70 crore telephones in India some people have 2 or three numbers. That means more than 80- 90 crore people have no phones of their own.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

I agree with you my friend but those who have no phone may be suffer with money problem............Because today even rickshaw wala have phone................

We have 70 crore telephones in India some people have 2 or three numbers. That means more than 80- 90 crore people have no phones of their own.

But how many people have you seen from those 80~90 crore of people i have rarely seen anyone not having it. :laugh:
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.