Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
A good news the mobile companies are planning to increase call rates.

Is it good or bad? :blink: :dry:

2 days before I read in headlines, no roaming charges in India...will be implemented very soon :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Meera sandhu
That is good for me because i still have two phones with Karnataka numbers. They will be free of roaming for me.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

I do agree there are few people who have no phone, but most of the people from pueene to ceo, everyone are using cellphone.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

My servant is not having it. But she is not even ready to give her husband's number. I don't know why

Meera sandhu
the person who come to clean our drain age is having mobile phone. I feel like throwing my mobile phone as from beggar till a company ceo is using cell phone. there is no value to it at all now a days as they became so cheap

You can get fresh mobiles with free sim cards for 1000 rupees. isn't it?
Technology is becoming more cheap!!

Meera sandhu
yes technology has become cheap so that low level people can also use it

You can get fresh mobiles with free sim cards for 1000 rupees. isn't it?
Technology is becoming more cheap!!

Yes technology is getting cheaper and cheapre since Chinese products have entered in the global market. :)
But chinese products are bit risky. The display goes soon and charger won't work properly and some times the piece itself gets alot of problems

;)
But chinese products are bit risky. The display goes soon and charger won't work properly and some times the piece itself gets alot of problems

Yes the quality of Chinese product is not that good as Japenese produc. Their quality is bit down and its always risky to buy anything chinese i don't buy it. :evil:
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.