Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Being a telecommunication professional, i have access on the data. I do not have to search their pockets to check a phone. :whistle:

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Being a telecommunication professional, i have the access on the data. I do not have to search their pockets to check a phone. :whistle:

Today people cannot keep mobile phone in a pocket.They always keep mobile hone in their hand............ :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
Really? then this is still easier to count them. thanks for this info.. :laugh:

Today mobile phone become a phobia as everyone has a mobile set.Even child below 15 years.......They survive one day without food but not without Phone.........

We have 70 crore telephones in India some people have 2 or three numbers. That means more than 80- 90 crore people have no phones of their own.

But how many people have you seen from those 80~90 crore of people i have rarely seen anyone not having it. :laugh:

What about the count of kids. They also come in crores. Isn't it? :P

Meera sandhu

OK then do the task today and tell me how many people you saw without mobile phones and mind it you don't have to check their pockets. :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

OK then do the task today and tell me how many people you saw without mobile phones and mind it you don't have to check their pockets. :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

mostly youngsters keep their cell phones in hand else the adults keep them in pocket or purse or in specially designed wallet for mobile or even some hang it with their trousers along with belt. ;) ;)

a.s.

mostly youngsters keep their cell phones in hand else the adults keep them in pocket or purse or in specially designed wallet for mobile or even some hang it with their trousers along with belt. ;) ;)

Can put around the neck too ;)

Meera sandhu

Can put around the neck too ;)

yes they put around neck too.and now people put their mobile in pocket and put bluetooth in their ear thats also good but not safe while travelling.

a.s.

Okay I saw your mother has no phone of her own, even I saw my sweeper and his wife has no phone but their son has. You know most of house hold in lower circle where they have 5-6 members have just phone.

in my house everyone is having phone even my grandmother also except my dog. :P :P
but my maternal grandmother is not having phone and maids coming to our house even they are having phone.

a.s.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.