Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
to my knowledge, carrot is good for eyes and it improves the our skin complexion also

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

to my knowledge, carrot is good for eyes and it improves the our skin complexion also

yes sarala di you are right carrot is very good for our eyes its juice is good for skin, eyes and as well as blood in increasing haemoglobin.

a.s.

I too know this information.But i am confusing,by what arjun is saying.

Want to make each day Accountable

This was my practical experience, I used to have carrot juice for good health of my eyes daily. I used to eat carrot daily. Due to over having carrot A vitamin got increased in me so eyes started watering out. so I stopped having carrot. Then i found my skin became more shining and good color

I like carrot very much, as it is good for eyes. I love to have carrot.
But, i am not sure about arjun's information. Is it true that carrot is good for cancer??? :blink: :blink:

Vinu
i too love carrot a lot.my brother says that are you a rabit how much carrot you eat. :laugh: :laugh:

what about carrot halwa?

a.s.
Baby anjal, I and my brother too love to have carrot.I say rabit to my brother.
having carrot halwa is amazing. Do you know to prepare it?

I love cheesecakes and more so when it has a fresh fruit topping.It looks absolutely colorful and very appetising.The taste is of course amazing. My own favorite is blueberry cheesecake..

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7958]}

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: sarala
Wow so yummy, by looking at it, my mouth is watering. I mostly love to have food by its appearance. if the food is not good at look i never prefer to have it

if i see chocolate cake with cream and lots of choc chips on the top i just cant hold my mouth.and love to eat all delicious chicken recipe.
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 8249]}

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 8250]}

Sharmistha Banerjee
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.