Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Sandhya actually i don't like white color i would have loved coconut if it would have been of some other color than white. :laugh:

You started a thread about milk, which is white in colour :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
Surprising!!!!! :laugh:

I like milk not for its color but for its characteristics. :P

Better, you mix it with some water melon and drink :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Can watermelon juice be mixed with milk i doubt. :blink:
I love yellow colour:) anything especially mango, lemon, jackfruit, maggi noodles, lemon rice etc., all are my favorite dishes :p

all these dishes,which you have given are favorite dished of mine too,except lemon rice.
First time i have heard about this. what's this?

Its nice to know that you too like my favorite dishes. :cheer:
Actually, lemon rice is a variety rice. We can do it very easily. For this first we need to make rice as normal and other side we need to fry oil and chilly etc., then add lemon juice. That's it. Then mix the rice with extract. Its really very nice and tasty too. :)

Vinu
[quote]Its nice to know that you too like my favorite dishes.
Actually, lemon rice is a variety rice. We can do it very easily. For this first we need to make rice as normal and other side we need to fry oil and chilly etc., then add lemon juice. That's it. Then mix the rice with extract. Its really very nice and tasty too[/quote]
Vinodh do you love to cook.nice recipe posted.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
When a black forest cake, fully decorated with cream and chocolate with a cherry is placed in front of my eyes, I really love it. Actually I love dark chocolate colour a lot. What about you?
Which food item appeals most beautiful to you? :P

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7145]}

wow black forest cake and pastries are mine favorite also and chocolate cakes also.im loving it. :)

a.s.
I love yellow colour:) anything especially mango, lemon, jackfruit, maggi noodles, lemon rice etc., all are my favorite dishes :p

all these dishes,which you have given are favorite dished of mine too,except lemon rice.
First time i have heard about this. what's this?

Its nice to know that you too like my favorite dishes. :cheer:
Actually, lemon rice is a variety rice. We can do it very easily. For this first we need to make rice as normal and other side we need to fry oil and chilly etc., then add lemon juice. That's it. Then mix the rice with extract. Its really very nice and tasty too. :)

I don't know how to cook,but i will tell my mom to cook this dish.
Thanks vinod.

Want to make each day Accountable

[quote]Its nice to know that you too like my favorite dishes.
Actually, lemon rice is a variety rice. We can do it very easily. For this first we need to make rice as normal and other side we need to fry oil and chilly etc., then add lemon juice. That's it. Then mix the rice with extract. Its really very nice and tasty too

Vinodh do you love to cook.nice recipe posted.[/quote]

Yes ram ji, i like to cook. Cooking is one of my hobby. :cheer:

Vinu

I like milk not for its color but for its characteristics. :P

Better, you mix it with some water melon and drink :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Can watermelon juice be mixed with milk i doubt. :blink:[/quote]

I was joking yaar. Yet, you can try :P :P :P

Meera sandhu
I love the colour of green apple and water melon which makes us healthy.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

Sanjeev, one more friend added to your water melon club.
Actually, i also love that colour. What's its name.....not red, not pink...then what is it?

Meera sandhu

Sanjeev, one more friend added to your water melon club.
Actually, i also love that colour. What's its name.....not red, not pink...then what is it?

Love to see someone also liking watermelon.Sandhya but this season i have not tasted it. :laugh:
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.