Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7192]}
I like the variety of colors that appears when a chat is served. The color of green chutney, tamarind chutney, tomato, coriander makes the dish look really tempting.
[quote="Gouri Dharmadhikari" post=213570I like the variety of colors that appears when a chat is served. The color of green chutney, tamarind chutney, tomato, coriander makes the dish look really tempting.[/quote]
You have really made me hungry....thanks a lot for this wonderful dish :cheer:

Meera sandhu
Wow Gowri this food is somuch colourfull what is this dish name.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

Wow Gowri this food is somuch colourfull what is this dish name.

Read her post clearly. It's chaat

Meera sandhu
My favourite food is pastry of strawberry flavour..................
My favourite food is pastry of strawberry flavour..................

But its just of white color. Do you think there is anything good appearance-wise. :laugh:
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7192]}
I like the variety of colors that appears when a chat is served. The color of green chutney, tamarind chutney, tomato, coriander makes the dish look really tempting.

Wow, Gouri the chaat on your post is really superb it makes me really hungry and it seems too tasty. I am going to have this today evening. thanks for sharing. :P

Vinu
Wow that Nice recipe can you tell me what is this that contain so many things.I think it may be a Chat.........
You must go and enjoy Chat but share it to us .......we are waiting...

Haa haaa .....
You must go and enjoy Chat but share it to us .......we are waiting...

Haa haaa .....

first i will taste it and then if i have something then will share with every one. :P

Vinu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.