Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Do this kind of discussions really needed to be kept going???? :dry: :unsure: :blink:

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Do this kind of discussions really needed to be kept going???? :dry: :unsure: :blink:

We are seriously discussing about sales girls :blink: :blink: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Meera sandhu
Why to like the show room girls, that is their duty and the owner offers show room girls commission. whats the problem with them to us

its not about liking them or not..its just that sometimes they are really irritating.

Particularly when they get commissions for sellings :woohoo:

and that time when you are with your partner or spouse and they keep roaming around and your partner stare at them.. :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

It's better to keep an eye on them...particularly many members here had already agreed they like sale girls a lot.....that also 2-3-4 or infinity flying around :blush: :blush: :silly: :blink: :blink:

Meera sandhu
Why to like the show room girls, that is their duty and the owner offers show room girls commission. whats the problem with them to us

its not about liking them or not..its just that sometimes they are really irritating.

Particularly when they get commissions for sellings :woohoo:

and that time when you are with your partner or spouse and they keep roaming around and your partner stare at them.. :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

It's better to keep an eye on them...particularly many members here had already agreed they like sale girls a lot.....that also 2-3-4 or infinity flying around :blush: :blush: :silly: :blink: :blink:

yes right.and you too keep eye on jija ji :P :P
i am not married yet.but in future i will keep this thing in mind and will keep my eye on him.and im even good in detective work too hehehehe :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

a.s.

i am not married yet.but in future i will keep this thing in mind and will keep my eye on him.and im even good in detective work too hehehehe :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Over work may harm your bread :woohoo: :woohoo:

Meera sandhu

but if not than he may go out of my hand..and im left crying.. :( :(
0101.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

a.s.

Better you go for shopping alone.....eppadi???

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7472]}

Meera sandhu
That was nice to know, thanks for this. I liked it. :) :) :) :)

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Better you go for shopping alone.....eppadi???

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7472]}

what an idea madam ji.. :P
but what if he too may go alone.. :( and showroom girls they are... :huh: :huh:

a.s.
sandhya, we have to think on their side also, they are low level people so they work over there. So i expect to earn some more money. so they try to get commissions more so that they can fulfill their families desires or their desires

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.