Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
If we think like that, every one has difficulties in his life...ha ha

Meera sandhu
Its not like that, i even agree you, some sales girls irritate and some reasonably handle us

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Its not like that, i even agree you, some sales girls irritate and some reasonably handle us

Yet I can't forget..some helping hands are also there :evil:

Meera sandhu
thats what am telling sandhya. Recently i went to gold shop. There the sales person showed me number of necklaces. Though i don't want. But what to do, its their job. finally i have selected one necklace. but it has thread as joining. I took my old necklace there for exchange. Then the sales person gave me an idea that to remove golden link and attach it to the new one instead of thread. and it is safe itseems. So due to his idea 12000rs are got saved. or else i need to borrow that money from some one.

I always think to avoid showroom girls as they are wasting their time and our time also. If we see more and more things our mind gets confuse and we cant able to select anything. If the collections are less then its easy to select. :laugh:

Vinu
Yes some members will help us we can see this in many shops.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

I always think to avoid showroom girls as they are wasting their time and our time also. If we see more and more things our mind gets confuse and we cant able to select anything. If the collections are less then its easy to select. :laugh:

Ha ha ha..If they get commission of sales, they show more collections...
Otherwise never

Meera sandhu
Its not like that sandhya, they do their duty. if there is not commissions also they need to work as well or else they will be terminated

Its not like that sandhya, they do their duty. if there is not commissions also they need to work as well or else they will be terminated

If it's small shops, owner keeps an eye on them always. They need to please owner also. isn't it?

Meera sandhu
Of course yes, what is the use of going to big malls and spending so much exra there?

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.