Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Is it specially made for women? :cheer:

Is there any difference what men use? :cheer:
Actually this is all due to male hormones in women, if you ever checked with women athletes who unfortunately use extra hormones to increase their strength become too hairy.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

In Gujarat,i have seen a lady,who is having Moutaches over her lips. She is old now.

Want to make each day Accountable

What a response to this humour thread :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
A lot of discussions.....
I like film heroes without moustache......but my husband do have :cheer: . But he want to remove it at least for 1 day. :laugh: My younger brother don't have and he resembles a North Indian

Meera sandhu
Sandhya,the South Indian will never remove his Moustache. Wanna a bet ? :laugh:

Eeee.. I mean women with moustache. Seems so funny. Well the world is changing now. Men are growing their hair long, wearing ornaments and all. Then why can't women grow moustaches? :laugh: ;)

No they are not growing intentionally but, due to their hormone changes the growth of hair is more and thats why some women has moustaches. But, women's doesn't like having moustaches. :laugh: :lol: :woohoo:

Off course I know that this is due to the hormonal changes. No women will grow it deliberately :P

I have not seen any woman having mustache may be they like to be clean shaved if they have it. :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

May be they using bleach also :side: ;)

Meera sandhu

I have seen many south indians without moustache. Even i too like to be clean shaved but my father and mother never let me to do So. :)

Vinu

sirf quote nahi,kuch likho bhi sahi,Vinodji

sirf quote nahi,kuch likho bhi sahi,Vinodji

Actually its because of slow internet connection. Today my internet is very slow. Now i have edited my post. :)

Vinu
Eeee.. I mean women with moustache. Seems so funny. Well the world is changing now. Men are growing their hair long, wearing ornaments and all. Then why can't women grow moustaches? :laugh: ;)

No they are not growing intentionally but, due to their hormone changes the growth of hair is more and thats why some women has moustaches. But, women's doesn't like having moustaches. :laugh: :lol: :woohoo:

Off course I know that this is due to the hormonal changes. No women will grow it deliberately :P

I have not seen any woman having mustache may be they like to be clean shaved if they have it. :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Yeah actually women love to be clean shaved ;)
Shave is meant for men only but these days even they don't grow it. :)
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.