Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
[quote]Nice ones...why can't you grow a few branches like this? ha ha[/quote]
Yes I can but it will disturb preeti.(kidding)

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
[quote]Nice ones...why can't you grow a few branches like this? ha ha

Yes I can but it will disturb preeti.(kidding)[/quote]

Don't worry, she will be happy since she can catch you easily and if want to take some revenge, so easy :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Meera sandhu
[quote]RAM PROSAD ACHARYYA wrote:
Nice ones...why can't you grow a few branches like this? ha ha

Don't worry, she will be happy since she can catch you easily and if want to take some revenge, so easy [/quote]
Then program cancel.
m_m_04.jpg (You do not have access to download this file.)

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
[quote]RAM PROSAD ACHARYYA wrote:
Nice ones...why can't you grow a few branches like this? ha ha

Don't worry, she will be happy since she can catch you easily and if want to take some revenge, so easy

Then program cancel.[/quote]

ha ha ha...
Then do one job, make a photo of yours with 'photofunia' :P software

This is Meesa madhavan

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7202]}

Meera sandhu
I think, men are taking of their moustaches to hide their age. So, men are also hiding their age. what's your opinion?????

Meera sandhu
I think, men are taking of their moustaches to hide their age. So, men are also hiding their age. what's your opinion?????

Thats right cleane shaved people look younger than the people having moustache. :laugh: But that's not the reason people don't keep it. :laugh:

Thats right cleane shaved people look younger than the people having moustache. :laugh: But that's not the reason people don't keep it. :laugh:

Then what's the reason?

Meera sandhu

Then what's the reason?

I can't say because i keep moustache. :woohoo: :woohoo: May be someone else know the reason of it. :laugh:
yes, men hide their age by taking their moustache. Moustach does not suit every men. some may look good and some may look daku. so that depends.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

yes, men hide their age by taking their moustache. Moustach does not suit every men. some may look good and some may look daku. so that depends.

DAKU... E Sambha kitne much vale the...
. I don't like to keep moustache.

Want to make each day Accountable

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.