Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Is it specially made for women? :cheer:

Is there any difference what men use? :cheer:

As far as I know women don't use razorz ;)
Perhaps the biggest boxoffice hit of Malayalam in the past decade is 'Meesa madhavan'...meesa means moustache.....(2002)..story of a thief Madhavan whose nick name is meesa madhavan

Meera sandhu
Sandhya,the South Indian will never remove his Moustache. Wanna a bet ? :laugh:

Wrong. I can bet on behalf of sandhya ji as I have seen many south Indians in my college here who remove the moustache, they prefer a proper clean shave
Perhaps the biggest boxoffice hit of Malayalam in the past decade is 'Meesa madhavan'...meesa means moustache.....(2002)..story of a thief Madhavan whose nick name is meesa madhavan

Is this movie based on the moustache only?
Sandhya,the South Indian will never remove his Moustache. Wanna a bet ? :laugh:

Wrong. I can bet on behalf of sandhya ji as I have seen many south Indians in my college here who remove the moustache, they prefer a proper clean shave

My brother is clean shave...my best friend's husband's too...

Let me say something about style icon of Malayalam films nowadays...years before, he started his acting at 19 with thick moustache...but film flopped as he looked like a chocolate hero...but last year, he returned back with new get up giving 4 or 5 hits in a succession

Meera sandhu

His 'meesa' is given much importance. If he rolls up his meesa when he see something, he is going to steal that object that night itself. Really a very nice film.

Meera sandhu

His 'meesa' is given much importance. If he rolls up his meesa when he see something, he is going to steal that object that night itself. Really a very nice film.

It seems an interesting movie. I don't understand malyalam. Hindi or english version must be avail na?

It seems an interesting movie. I don't understand malyalam. Hindi or english version must be avail na?

Don't worry...Priyadarshan will remake it someday, since it's a comedy film :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Meera sandhu
Here are some great moustache-

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7198]}

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7199]}

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani
Nice ones...why can't you grow a few branches like this? ha ha

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.