Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I like Moustache and that is the reason i like south indian heros

Are you a South Indian?

Meera sandhu
There is less heroes with out moustache in film industry. So he also want to be like a hero.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

No i am not but i like south Indian heroes................
No i am not but i like south Indian heroes................

Do you see Malayalam movies?

Meera sandhu
Now a days south Indian telugu heroes are also following this system of removing moustache

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Now a days south Indian telugu heroes are also following this system of removing moustache

I think they are doing so to look more young. Isn't it?

Meera sandhu
Ya this are the main factor because in film industry every one wants to look charming and young..
yes they do it to look young and to look more smart. But actually removing mustache suits to only few people
Fahad.jpg (You do not have access to download this file.)
fahad1.JPG (You do not have access to download this file.)
Fahad2.jpg (You do not have access to download this file.)

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

This line is absolutely true only few persons look good in moustache.............
yes they do it to look young and to look more smart. But actually removing mustache suits to only few people

But it's sure, all are removing it to look young, Isn't it?
Just go through the pictures....he is the son of famous director who directed Manichitrathazzhu(Chandra mukhi and Bhool Bhulayya...latter remade).
How a moustache is changing the personality of a person :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
First picture is from his debute film of 2002. Next two pictures, his recent ones

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7249]}

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7250]}

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7251]}

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.