Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Ceemji, please tell us..are you a chronic bachelor or not. Actually I have no idea about your spouse or kids

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7516]}

It's a part of our serious discussion. Do share

You may feel so and rightly entitled to but my private life can never be a subject of a serious discussion. That's funny!
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7518]}
Ceemji, please tell us..are you a chronic bachelor or not. Actually I have no idea about your spouse or kids

You may feel so and rightly entitled to but my private life can never be a subject of a serious discussion. That's funny!

Mission failed!!! :( :( :( :( :(
hmm_2012-06-06.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Meera sandhu

Mission failed!!! :( :( :( :( :(

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7520]}
Sandhya i did not understand your question properly. can you please explain it in detail please

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Sandhya i did not understand your question properly. can you please explain it in detail please

Am asking, if men remain unmarried, will they become great philosophers, thinkers, scientists, writers etc...see Ratan Tata, Abdul Kalam etc....Our Gulshanji too :cheer:
0058_2012-06-06.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Meera sandhu

Am asking, if men remain unmarried, will they become great philosophers, thinkers, scientists, writers etc...see Ratan Tata, Abdul Kalam etc....Our Gulshanji too :cheer:

The persons you have named are all exceptional people and exceptions prove the rule,not otherwise! The rule is without better halves it's difficult to succeed in life!!
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7528]}

The persons you have named are all exceptional people and exceptions prove the rule,not otherwise! The rule is without better halves it's difficult to succeed in life!!

It doesn't mean philosophers and writers are successful persons in life too

Meera sandhu

That once again brings back the original question: What is success?

You just define it first

Meera sandhu

You just define it first

Success itself is a word which does not admit of a universally acceptable definition as it's very subjective. A beggar may consider himself successful by collecting Rs 10 but a baniya may curse himself earning just a lac in a day!
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.