Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Am not counting married successful persons in the discussion. Discussion is only about Chronic Bachelors who always hide away from marriage :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Meera sandhu

Really nice idea.
But it's bit difficult to find such a better half :woohoo: :woohoo: :P

Thats true..Still its worth a shot.. :)

So, do you think, they are great Thinkers????

Or do you feel their thinking power will be dissolved as soon as they enter married life's responsibilities? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

"Chronic bachelors"! I have never come across this interesting use of the adjective 'chronic' in relation to bachelors!!
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7474]}

The term 'chronic bachelor' is used since long. First time i heard this in 1966 while serving in Border roads Organization. This term refers to one who is considered overage for marriage.

The chronic bachelors turn irresponsible, drunken or vagabond. Some of them may become active social worker, author, scientist or philosopher. In fact, a bachelor has no personal family responsibility. This is an opportunity for getting excellence in social, education and other fields. The chronic bachelor may use or misuse this opportunity.

Chronic means...highest in position/order. Isn't it?

Chronic- is associated with 'disease'. This means long lasting disease. Possibly being bachelor beyond certain age is also considered a disease and hence the term 'chronic bachelor'.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chronic

But I have heard something related to Chronological order :blink: :unsure:

'Chronological' refers to time sequence and this differs from 'chronic.

Regarding Kalam, it is well known that he excelled in Science. This may be because of his status of 'chronic bachelor'. In fact, Kalam had no time to see a girl and give his nod for marriage. Continuous delay regarding fixing marriage turned him a chronic bachelor.

Then his chronic bachelorhood helped him excelling in that field. How could it be a disease?
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7501]}

Neither Kalam nor any unmarried person is sick just because of this fact. As most people are married, they ridicule the unmarried as 'chronic bachelor'.

Any person who has not chosen to marry, gets spare time. He may use this gainfully and be an achiever or he may waste the opportunity by indulging in undesirable activities. An unmarried person is free from family liability and so he has opportunity that he may avail or not.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Sure!!! I agree!!!

Meera sandhu
Let me pull this thread up to get some funny answers....
Friends, do post some.

Meera sandhu
chronic bachelors are always remain kid so they are good learner.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in

Really a nice and funny answer, best one posted till now :woohoo: :woohoo: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Meera sandhu

Really a nice and funny answer, best one posted till now :woohoo: :woohoo: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

It is not funny it is real,they think themselves so.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in

Let us ask some bachelor to reply your post :P :P :laugh: :laugh:

Meera sandhu

I agree. I am a chronic bachelor. I am still a kid. I am a good learner even now. I learnt computer, internet, taxation law particularly central excise while in fifties and sixties. I began article writing and even story writing just two or three years back.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani

I agree. I am a chronic bachelor. I am still a kid. I am a good learner even now. I learnt computer, internet, taxation law particularly central excise while in fifties and sixties. I began article writing and even story writing just two or three years back.

Thank you sir for answering the post :) :) :)

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.