Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Are you sure with your answer Chinmayjee?

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7486]}
Are you sure with your answer Chinmayjee?

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7486]}

Where is my reply? ;)

Meera sandhu

Really nice idea.
But it's bit difficult to find such a better half :woohoo: :woohoo: :P

Thats true..Still its worth a shot.. :)

So, do you think, they are great Thinkers????

Or do you feel their thinking power will be dissolved as soon as they enter married life's responsibilities? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

"Chronic bachelors"! I have never come across this interesting use of the adjective 'chronic' in relation to bachelors!!
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7474]}

The term 'chronic bachelor' is used since long. First time i heard this in 1966 while serving in Border roads Organization. This term refers to one who is considered overage for marriage.

The chronic bachelors turn irresponsible, drunken or vagabond. Some of them may become active social worker, author, scientist or philosopher. In fact, a bachelor has no personal family responsibility. This is an opportunity for getting excellence in social, education and other fields. The chronic bachelor may use or misuse this opportunity.
55_2012-06-06.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Really nice idea.

Or do you feel their thinking power will be dissolved as soon as they enter married life's responsibilities? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

"Chronic bachelors"! I have never come across this interesting use of the adjective 'chronic' in relation to bachelors!!

The term 'chronic bachelor' is used since long. First time i heard this in 1966 while serving in Border roads Organization. This term refers to one who is considered overage for marriage.

The chronic bachelors turn irresponsible, drunken or vagabond. Some of them may become active social worker, author, scientist or philosopher. In fact, a bachelor has no personal family responsibility. This is an opportunity for getting excellence in social, education and other fields. The chronic bachelor may use or misuse this opportunity.

Chronic means...highest in position/order. Isn't it?

Meera sandhu

Really nice idea.

Is it so? Entommo!
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7489]}

Really nice idea.

Chronic- is associated with 'disease'. This means long lasting disease. Possibly being bachelor beyond certain age is also considered a disease and hence the term 'chronic bachelor'.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chronic
2_2012-06-06.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Really nice idea.

Chronic- is associated with 'disease'. This means long lasting disease. Possibly being bachelor beyond certain age is also considered a disease and hence the term 'chronic bachelor'.

So APJ Abul Kalam!!!
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7496]}

Really nice idea.

But I have heard something related to Chronological order :blink: :unsure:

Meera sandhu

Really nice idea.

So APJ Abul Kalam!!!

What's your opinion about our Gulshanji? :cheer:
Isn't he a great thinker???
13_1_230_2012-06-06.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Meera sandhu

Really nice idea.

So APJ Abul Kalam!!!

What's your opinion about our Gulshanji? :cheer:
Isn't he a great thinker???

Not only great - a smart thinker too!!
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7499]}
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.