Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Really nice idea.
But it's bit difficult to find such a better half :woohoo: :woohoo: :P

Thats true..Still its worth a shot.. :)

So, do you think, they are great Thinkers????

Or do you feel their thinking power will be dissolved as soon as they enter married life's responsibilities? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

"Chronic bachelors"! I have never come across this interesting use of the adjective 'chronic' in relation to bachelors!!
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7474]}

The term 'chronic bachelor' is used since long. First time i heard this in 1966 while serving in Border roads Organization. This term refers to one who is considered overage for marriage.

The chronic bachelors turn irresponsible, drunken or vagabond. Some of them may become active social worker, author, scientist or philosopher. In fact, a bachelor has no personal family responsibility. This is an opportunity for getting excellence in social, education and other fields. The chronic bachelor may use or misuse this opportunity.

Chronic means...highest in position/order. Isn't it?

Chronic- is associated with 'disease'. This means long lasting disease. Possibly being bachelor beyond certain age is also considered a disease and hence the term 'chronic bachelor'.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chronic

But I have heard something related to Chronological order :blink: :unsure:

'Chronological' refers to time sequence and this differs from 'chronic.

Regarding Kalam, it is well known that he excelled in Science. This may be because of his status of 'chronic bachelor'. In fact, Kalam had no time to see a girl and give his nod for marriage. Continuous delay regarding fixing marriage turned him a chronic bachelor.
7_5_139_2012-06-06.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Really nice idea.
But it's bit difficult to find such a better half :woohoo: :woohoo: :P

Thats true..Still its worth a shot.. :)

So, do you think, they are great Thinkers????

Or do you feel their thinking power will be dissolved as soon as they enter married life's responsibilities? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

"Chronic bachelors"! I have never come across this interesting use of the adjective 'chronic' in relation to bachelors!!
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7474]}

The term 'chronic bachelor' is used since long. First time i heard this in 1966 while serving in Border roads Organization. This term refers to one who is considered overage for marriage.

The chronic bachelors turn irresponsible, drunken or vagabond. Some of them may become active social worker, author, scientist or philosopher. In fact, a bachelor has no personal family responsibility. This is an opportunity for getting excellence in social, education and other fields. The chronic bachelor may use or misuse this opportunity.

Chronic means...highest in position/order. Isn't it?

Chronic- is associated with 'disease'. This means long lasting disease. Possibly being bachelor beyond certain age is also considered a disease and hence the term 'chronic bachelor'.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chronic

But I have heard something related to Chronological order :blink: :unsure:

'Chronological' refers to time sequence and this differs from 'chronic.

Regarding Kalam, it is well known that he excelled in Science. This may be because of his status of 'chronic bachelor'. In fact, Kalam had no time to see a girl and give his nod for marriage. Continuous delay regarding fixing marriage turned him a chronic bachelor.

Then his chronic bachelorhood helped him excelling in that field. How could it be a disease?
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7501]}
What about Mr.TATA??? :P :P

Meera sandhu
Chronological order = a record of events starting with the earliest and following the order in which they occurred!!!
36_5_11_2012-06-06-2.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Meera sandhu
Chronological order = a record of events starting with the earliest and following the order in which they occurred!!!

What chronology has to do with chronic bachelor!!
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7511]}

Why are you angry always :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:
2_2012-06-06-2.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Meera sandhu

Why are you angry always :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

Only anger calms me down!
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7515]}
Ceemji, please tell us..are you a chronic bachelor or not. Actually I have no idea about your spouse or kids
dancing_2012-06-06.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Meera sandhu
Ceemji, please tell us..are you a chronic bachelor or not. Actually I have no idea about your spouse or kids

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7516]}

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7516]}

It's a part of our serious discussion. Do share
0039_2012-06-06.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.