What will you do? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7483]}
Give some funny answers!!!!
animated-gifs-elephants-010_2012-06-05.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Meera sandhu
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

I'd jump atop that elephant's back and kick it to make him or her give up that 'Kicking thought'!!
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7485]}
animated-gifs-elephants-041_2012-06-22.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

I'd jump atop that elephant's back and kick it to make him or her give up that 'Kicking thought'!!
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7485]}

Really a funny answer?
Are you sure, you can jump that much high?
Were you a school champion? :cheer:
0006_2012-06-06.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Meera sandhu
I will teach the elephant that this work is not good and you should not do like a bad boy.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
I will teach the elephant that this work is not good and you should not do like a bad boy.

Will you get that much time...
we have a proverb...."Kuthaan nilkkunna pothinodu vedamothiyittu kaaryamilla"
Meaning.....a buffallo that's getting ready for a kick.....no use of even "veda' before it :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
i.e. It won't listen to your veda, if it's out of control....

We usually use this phrase when someone is so much angry......
Silent words won't work here

Meera sandhu
I will show my licence of gun and it will get fear.

I will show my licence of gun and it will get fear.

Are you carrying that license with you always fearing an elephant? :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Also, is an elephant literate to read a license paper????

Meera sandhu
Have you not seen in circus elephant is doing math and adding?
animated-gifs-elephants-022_2012-06-06.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

What a nice answer!!!! I really liked it

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7488]}
Yet, will it understand your mathematics when it has lost its control? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Meera sandhu

Yet, will it understand your mathematics when it has lost its control? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

if it will be like human then may be understand.
i am telling you a story.A boy wants a service and any service.At that time in a circus a tiger died. So the owner kept the boy and his work will be just wearing a tigers apron he will be shown to public.So he was kept in a cage and he saw just beside him another one cage with a Royal Bengal Tiger. He said and thought that after post graduation may be this work is not suitable. Now he will be eaten by tiger when play will be going on.Then the tiger of another cage replied,"Don't worry, I am also post graduate".

if it will be like human then may be understand.
i am telling you a story.A boy wants a service and any service.At that time in a circus a tiger died. So the owner kept the boy and his work will be just wearing a tigers apron he will be shown to public.So he was kept in a cage and he saw just beside him another one cage with a Royal Bengal Tiger. He said and thought that after post graduation may be this work is not suitable. Now he will be eaten by tiger when play will be going on.Then the tiger of another cage replied,"Don't worry, I am also post graduate".

I have heard this story before...really funny :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.